Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie roach said "Pac would fight Willaims at 147" REALLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie roach said "Pac would fight Willaims at 147" REALLY?

any truth in this you think?

Originally posted by samoram View Post

any truth in this you think?
    Why not , he is only 2 inches taller than De la Hoya , and other than that reach advantage. I dont see how Pac could not adjust and train for that. I mean he has a good trainer. Williams will have to try and catch him , and the punches will be coming in from all angles aiming at williams , and he does fight kind of leaning in. I say Pacquiao stops him , with some difficulty that he adjusts to.

Comment

I think it's possible. But will it be wise for Williams to go down to 147?

Comment

Nah, that's real bull****.

If Pac were to take that fight though, my hat'd sail into the front seats...

Comment

Pac wont fight Yuri Foreman who is 5 11" (half an inch taller than Oscar De La Hoya) because Manny says he is too tall, yet now he is saying Margarito (6ft) and Williams ( around 6 2") are good....sounds like bull**** to me...

Comment

We have no idea when Roach is ever telling the truth. It's best to just ignore all the talk promoters and fighters do and wait until fights are officially announced.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              We have no idea when Roach is ever telling the truth. It's best to just ignore all the talk promoters and fighters do and wait until fights are officially announced.
              this forum would be empty then :P

would love to see the fight anyways

Comment

Wait, you guys still believe what comes out of Roach's mouth?

Hasnt he proved it to you guys enough times now that he never tells the truth in interviews?

Comment

I think that freddie sees that PWill has trouble with southpaw fighters. His only loss was to Quintana, a southpaw, and he got his a$$ worked in the Sergio martinez fight, also a southpaw

Comment

60-40 fight in favor of williams. pwill fights small & completely abandons his height & reach advantage for some reason. he fights on the inside instead of the outside.

watch his fight vs sharmba mitchell, a old past his prime sharmba mitchell who is about the same height as pac, was tagging pwills cleanly.

Pwill's lazy sloppy jab, & is very open to counters so if this fight took place it would not surprise me one bit to see pac win the fight, although pwills power, volume punching, aggresiveness, & strong beard will make him a favorite.

Comment

Working...
                    X