God/Nature punishing US because Trump cancelled gloabal warming agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yes, I wrote that.

You've shown you put emotion over reality. That's irrational behavior. It's good when leaders ignore irrational people.
    But it was an illegal war. You do know that right? It has also been established that he ignored he's legal advisers and intelligence presented to him to go along with it. These aren't emotional people, these are trained people who are experienced. Now tell me again why he was right when the "law" says he's wasn't?

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
      I think you must have me mixed up with your wife, because you seem to think I take orders from you.
      At this point you've conceded the debate via repeated fallacy and now insults.

I accept your concession of the debate.

Better luck next time.

If this behavior continues in future debates, I'll simply put you on Ignore. If you lack the ability to engage in debate in an adult manner, you aren't worth my time.

Plenty of other folks here to rationally discuss issues with who do conduct themselves as adults.

Be one, or be put on Ignore. No skin off my nose either way.

Comment

Better luck next time.

If this behavior continues in future debates, I'll simply put you on Ignore. If you lack the ability to engage in debate in an adult manner, you aren't worth my time.

Plenty of other folks here to rationally discuss issues with who do conduct themselves as adults.

Youre annoyed you wrote that thing about Blair and the Iraq war arent you? I conceed nothing but nice try at saving a little face. I get it, dead people under a mushroom cloud don't offend you but Internet banter does. Unless youre calling people dense. I didn't reach out to you but put me on ignore if it makes your safe space feel safer. It's been a pleasure as always.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          US citizens are suffering because of Trump's disregard for nature. What do you expect from someone with sons who like trophy hunting endangered animals. This family has no regard for nature. smh
          Ok Balut butler, explain why the Philippines is constantly under siege by nature?

Comment

Better luck next time.

Exposing/disparaging fools is much needed, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              You're quite welcome.

Now I must admit it is fairly easy to refute those who put emotion over fact, and then when called on it turn to insults.

It wasn't uncommon in my day to have Debate professors/teachers tell students on Day 1 that if anyone resorts to insults in a debate it is an automatic 'F' for them.

Comment

Better luck next time.

You took that as an insult?

Do you basically look through people's posts for anything that is even the most mildly insulting in your view in order to claim victory, than copy and paste this same drivel?

Yikes.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-13-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Fell apart when it came to Blair though. Guess you missed that. Fool.

Comment

You're quite welcome.

Now I must admit it is fairly easy to refute those who put emotion over fact, and then when called on it turn to insults.

It wasn't uncommon in my day to have Debate professors/teachers tell students on Day 1 that if anyone resorts to insults in a debate it is an automatic 'F' for them.
                    What about Blair professor? Was it your teachers who taught you how to make such convenient exits? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      You took that as an insult?
                      I spoken to Dawkins before. He's style is to try to set the terms of the conversation and then cry like a girl when you don't play the game. He talks about reality, but that's what he's most cut off from. He wouldn't last a day in actual reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X