Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm Going To Fight Mayweather With No Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be surprised if Guerrero can win 1 round agaisnt Floyd

Comment

the guerrero's are starting this off looking like real dip*****s. what are they, the garcia's of the west coast? reacting to what some demented man in FMS says? and any mf'er who says they never lost a fight, is a lying mf'er.

Comment

guerrero to win by ud

war g-ro

Comment

ghost has the same power of a ghost.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Sell that fight bro...sell that fight.

It's even harder now that Canelo might not even be on it.

Streams here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
              Good. A balls to the wall effort. Nothing Floyd gives will compare to anything Robert has been through in the last few years with his wife.
              What Robert went through with his wife, won't stop the punches from hitting his face. I'm just saying! Great story, don't amount to a d*mn thing inside that squared ring.

Comment

So, every interview that I read with Guerrero concerning this fight, he keeps mentioning how he feels that Mayweather has "slipped" and he's basing this solely off of the Cotto fight. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Cotto a sure fire future Hall of Famer? I'm gonna go on a really big limb and say, Yes! When Guerrero says that, he's basically comparing himself to Cotto! If Robert paid attention to the fight Mayweather/Cotto, he would have noticed that one punch landed regularly for Cotto and that was his jab. Beyond that, everything else caught shoulders and elbows. Robert doesn't have the speed of a Cotto, nor the jab. He feels fighting on the inside like he fought Berto will aid him in winning. Well, Mayweather fought Chavez, Corley, Hatton, Cotto, Augustus, and taller, longer Ndou on the inside. What can Guerrero show Mayweather that he hasn't already seen? Maybe he's hyping himself up because of the Berto win, but a boxing mind would have realized that Berto can't fight on the inside and he struggles with southpaws. Point noted, Berto's toughest fights have come from three southpaws starting with Collazo, then Ortiz and then Guerrero. You could argue he lost against Collazo as well and let's not forget the first time Berto was ever knocked down was against Cosme Rivera in the SOUTHPAW stance. He was also knocked down by Carlos Quintana, another southpaw. Starting to see the trend here? Berto is no Mayweather point blank! All the southpaws Mayweather's faced have been quicker, possessed more power and had better boxing skills than that of Guerrero. So I ask again, what can Guerrero show Mayweather that he hasn't already seen? This will be a glorified sparring session with one of three things happening, Mayweather by UD, Mayweather by TKO or Mayweather by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                  I'll be surprised if Guerrero can win 1 round agaisnt Floyd
                  No ,you'll be surprise if Guerrero KO'ed Floyd in 3rd round! hear it from me first!

Comment

Originally posted by jey8100 View Post
                    To me this fight is mayweather Ortiz 2. Gurrero fought Berto just like Ortiz did and I think he is going to fight Mayweather just like Ortiz as well. The only difference is that I think Ortiz us more physically gifted, but Gurrero will have more of a will to win than Ortiz. Still I say easy fight for Mayweather.
                    Don't forget the sucker punch!

Comment

Originally posted by simms601 View Post
                      So, every interview that I read with Guerrero concerning this fight, he keeps mentioning how he feels that Mayweather has "slipped" and he's basing this solely off of the Cotto fight. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Cotto a sure fire future Hall of Famer? I'm gonna go on a really big limb and say, Yes! When Guerrero says that, he's basically comparing himself to Cotto! If Robert paid attention to the fight Mayweather/Cotto, he would have noticed that one punch landed regularly for Cotto and that was his jab. Beyond that, everything else caught shoulders and elbows. Robert doesn't have the speed of a Cotto, nor the jab. He feels fighting on the inside like he fought Berto will aid him in winning. Well, Mayweather fought Chavez, Corley, Hatton, Cotto, Augustus, and taller, longer Ndou on the inside. What can Guerrero show Mayweather that he hasn't already seen? Maybe he's hyping himself up because of the Berto win, but a boxing mind would have realized that Berto can't fight on the inside and he struggles with southpaws. Point noted, Berto's toughest fights have come from three southpaws starting with Collazo, then Ortiz and then Guerrero. You could argue he lost against Collazo as well and let's not forget the first time Berto was ever knocked down was against Cosme Rivera in the SOUTHPAW stance. He was also knocked down by Carlos Quintana, another southpaw. Starting to see the trend here? Berto is no Mayweather point blank! All the southpaws Mayweather's faced have been quicker, possessed more power and had better boxing skills than that of Guerrero. So I ask again, what can Guerrero show Mayweather that he hasn't already seen? This will be a glorified sparring session with one of three things happening, Mayweather by UD, Mayweather by TKO or Mayweather by KO.
                      Exactly, that said I'm expecting a Mayweather-Jesus Chavez and Ndou type of a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X