No announcement yet.

I think I would have voted for Barack Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I would have voted for Barack Obama

Simply because he was Black. At least the first time, I cannot lie anymore....

How about you, can you be honest?

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

I first started listening to Eminem just based on the fact he was white. We in the same boat

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

here we go again!!!.......

Comment

You're only saying that because he won and not because he's black.

Comment

I've already made a thread admitting that I voted for BO because he was black. Also Obama resembles my dead father.

Comment

I only voting for Marco Rubio because he's Hispanic

Comment

they both corrupt and the next one will be too...I vote for the owner of the company I work for because of him I get a healthy check every week.

Comment

On the real, from a historical perspective I just wanted to see it happen. It was one of the greatest moments in History for me.

This time around I would have been much more aware of the issues but I was sold in 2004 when he made that DNC speech.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  I first started listening to Eminem just based on the fact he was white. We in the same boat
                  how silly we are. i actually avoided listening to one of the greatest rappers of all time (EM) because I thought he was a white gimmick. I was a stupid kid in my teens and early twenties.

Comment

My grand dad is was born in 1898 in Galveston. He died in 1981....he used to tell my mom that there would never be a black President of the United States in her life.

When Obama won, I actually shed tears.

Comment

Working...
                    X