No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Wants Salido; Martinez and Oquendo Foes Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Wants Salido; Martinez and Oquendo Foes Set

Former world champions Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez and Roman "Rocky" Martinez, and the world featherweight contender Jonathan "Polvo" Oquendo, are ready for their tripleaheader which will be held on Saturday, October 1, at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon. The card will be presented by PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP) and Top Rank Inc. on pay-per-view.

[Click Here To Read More]

Who cares about Juanma fighting bums?

Comment

who cares you do because he knockout how many mexican bums and ure champion who got a gift from a corrupt ref is running in mexico fighting cab drivers not even bums so who cares about salido you will always hate kid the same way you probably hated on trinidad and cotto sorry they are super stars and champion fighters get used to it

Comment

I dont think juanma really wants a rematch lol, he aint really ready n bob knos it thats why he fightin oliver who ever he is, i think salido will beat him again, idk what happen to the 122 juanma he was a little smarter, this juanma thinks or thought he was unstoppable lets see if he has change

Comment

exican have no room for criticizing who anybody fights! Their champions are all fighting nothing but bums. Chavez jr-Hearns Jr, Canela-Gomez, JGonzalez-Mtagwa, etc. Mexican fighters all over are fighting bums so they really have no room to talk. Unbeleivably, the only Mexican fighting someone hard is Erik Morales, who's gonna get massacred by Mathysse and JMM, who's gonna get killed by Pacquiao...

Comment

What is Bob Arum doing here I mean their going to put this fight on Pay Per View Bob is talking about HBO and SHOWTIME don't have enough money this year for the fight doesn't Bob know that if he would make a rematch with Salido vs Lopez it would sell a hell of a lot more than this junk of a fight this card will not sell trust me.

Comment

Working...
            X