What's worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Excelent excuse dude. Pac beat Floyd.
    Your opinion dont count dont matter how many times you say it 99% of the world thinks Floyd won I guess youre a very small minority trying to make a big noise , youre failing miserably .

Why do Manny fanboys behave like little children thats lost their toys ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Postol didnt try and bring altered gloves at the last minute to cheat .

Cotto used MX gloves against Floyd and no problems with Floyd at all , I guess he dont like guys trying to pull a swift one like Garcia did .

Looks like you fked up again , why dont you go back to the other thread and explain how scawny FW can be smaller than Floyd and end up the same size as WW Floyd in 2/3s of the time it took Floyd lol , you idiot Manny fanboys get caught out every time with your BS , you know why you know nothing about boxing .
      Utter bs.

There is video of it.

Two pairs of gloves were on the table.

Floyd picked up the ones painted with Argentinian callers, and Floyd picked up the gloves and started crying like a bitch. There is no proof they were actually altered. Basically, the commission said alright, use these stock ones instead. And Floyd continued to wine like a bitch, and said use these Grant gloves instead. Not what he ultimately used, don't know what he used. Floyd was the bitch in this situation (as normal). But Floyd doesn't have to play by the rules, because he is Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        Utter bs.

There is video of it.

Two pairs of gloves were on the table.

Floyd picked up the ones painted with Argentinian callers, and Floyd picked up the gloves and started crying like a bitch. There is no proof they were actually altered. Basically, the commission said alright, use these stock ones instead. And Floyd continued to wine like a bitch, and said use these Grant gloves instead. Not what he ultimately used, don't know what he used. Floyd was the bitch in this situation (as normal). But Floyd doesn't have to play by the rules, because he is Floyd.
        Lol funny how all the supposedly intelligent Floyd fans buy into this "altered glove" thing. Anything to legitimize a cowardly move by their hero I guess.

Oh and I actually think Floyd's a tough little dude in the ring, good punch resistance when he gets hit...which mystifies me as to why he acts like such a freaking vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Loooooool. Your salty tears are awesome. Are you going to make another thread about Floyd's "illegal defense"?
          stick to the topic at hand, you deflecting again

Floyd fans when cornered - deflections

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            I don't know why team maidana didn't stand firm once the commission approved the gloves. If Floyd pulled out of the fight he would have been sued up the wazoo!
            who was maidana's adviser again?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Wow, maybe take a breath, step outside for a moment. This internet thing is going to wreck your health.
              or you could log off and reflect why did floyd reject those gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                who was maidana's adviser again?
                Exactly.

Floyd has just had too much power the last few years, which made everything predictable and (more) boring. I understand being the A-side and having more of the little things in your favor but with Floyd it has been ridiculous.

He gets to fight in his hometown in an arena he has a deal with, with an athletic commission that has bent over backwards for him, with a drug testing agency that he has influence on, without his opponent using his preferred gloves, and an adviser that is the most powerful man in boxing on his side and supposedly representing both fighters best interests (which is impossible). At this point, these fights are disgraceful events.

Comment

Working...
                X