Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demi Moore Sexually Abused Child?

Creepy Video Emerges Of Demi Moore ‘Sexually Abusing Child’
    BY : GEORGE MCKAY

A disturbing video has emerged of actress Demi Moore ‘sexually abusing’ a child at a Hollywood party.

The video, from Entertainment Tonight, displays Moore, then 19, repeatedly kissing a teenage boy at his 15th birthday bash.

The clip, which was shot in 1982, has been on the internet for some time but has resurfaced among multiple accusations of child sexual abuse in Hollywood in recent weeks.

The boy in the video is Philip Tanzini, Demi’s co-star in General Hospital, whom she kisses passionately multiple times.

In the video, she professes to ‘love’ young Philip, talking to the camera about her affection for him.

She says:

I love him dearly. He’s one of my most favourite people… I love Philip and he’s the only one I love.

Philip tells the camera the pair are going to get married, and implores people not to tell Demi’s husband.

Demi was married when this footage was filmed – she married Freddie Moore when she was 17, but in this video she tells the camera she can’t wait to marry Philip.

She says:

I can’t wait. He really is truly terrific. He is, and I love him because he keeps me happy.

People in the video comments were obviously not happy with the situation, and were quick to call her out for her actions.

One commenter said:

So let’s get this straight; We have an epidemic of old celebrities here in Britain being called pedophiles and rapists for touching 15 year old girls 30+ years ago, and some are now facing jail and being placed on the sex offender’s register.

We have Bill Cosby, targetted by women after a quick buck and being defamed and villified as a rapist. And then here we have actual video evidence of Demi Moore being ‘indecent’ with a 15 year old boy, and people are calling him lucky?!

If a 19 year old boy were to snog a 15 year old girl he’d have the *****ing book thrown at him, the parents would cry murder and the feminists would have a field day.

Another wrote:

Oh come on! she’s no paedophile what nonsense is that? It’s the kid’s birthday, he’s happy , she’s a little tipsy and who at the ripe age of 15 isn’t attracted to older women? At least in Europe this is seen as quite normal. I always liked older women even pre-pubescent, and i still do( now in my 30’s).

There’s a maturity and attractiveness about them that just can’t be compared to girls at likewise ages.What’s wrong with that? and if a gorgeous woman with a sultry voice like that gave me a warm kiss for my birthday i’d be jumping with joy all night. That’s why the 80’s were so magical.

Things like these didn’t have a name back then. Now everything is labelled as this or that. She would have been a paedophile if she unbuttoned his pants and touched his willy then yes that wouldn’t be right.

This is just a long mouth kiss.

This video has resurfaced online in the wake of accusations made by Corey Feldman and other actors in the industry of paedophilia in Hollywood.

Feldman has reportedly turned over names of a group of professionals in Hollywood he alleges abused him and fellow child actors, including the late Corey Haim.

Feldman appeared on Today to reveal his plan to name and shame the accused moguls and producers, but he wants to raise $10 million online before so he can make a film on the subject.

Haim’s mother has objected to the notion, saying Feldman doesn’t need the money to do it. In a separate interview with Dr. Mehmet Oz, Feldman can be seen confirming the identity of one of the alleged predators.

According to Anonymous, he told Dr. Mehmet Oz:

This guy on his *MySpace page and his Facebook page has got pictures of me and Corey Haim. He still taunts it and flaunts it.

I’m going to give you [the LAPD] the names of everybody . . . everybody I’ve got knowledge of, and I would like you to start putting the pressure on all of them.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/video-...abusing-child/

i can be 10-13 years old and she can kiss me as nasty as she likes. i ain't gay. a hot girl like that i dont got a problem kissing me whatever my age is.

y'all a bunch of phaggots now a days.

Comment

kid sounds like a mature man. people simply jealous. if he scored Moore at age 14-15, pf.. outstanding. now if that would of been Robert Mueller banging on a 14y.o boy or even girl - that's a different story.

Comment

Ya'll musta forgot.....

Comment

19 year old girl can't sexually abuse a 15 year old boy

#FakeNews

Comment

Demi is/was a pretty lady. Maybe it was her voice but for some reason I was never too crazy about her. I think she has fake **** too and I don't like fake ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              i can be 10-13 years old and she can kiss me as nasty as she likes. i ain't gay. a hot girl like that i dont got a problem kissing me whatever my age is.

y'all a bunch of phaggots now a days.
              You missed the point he is trying to make. The point here is double standard.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                It's not a double standard cause it's not the same thing. For example he compared it to the Cosby case which should be ridiculous to you even without explanation.

Comment

How ****ing humongous of a boner must he have had?

What I was that age and a girl touched my arm or kissed me on the cheek I would have gotten a boner.

At that age when a girl kissed me on the cheek I could feel my entire body tingle and it was like I was about to prematurely ejaculate.

That mother****er made out with one of the most beautiful women in the damn world. I would have for sure nutted in my pants, possibly even fainted.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Actually you missed the point, which is on the topic of Demi Moore and sexual abuse of a minor. OP just happened to include comments from on the video that’s the topic of discussion and one of those comment mention Bill Cosby.

In any case if that’s all you have to go by and that comment assumes those women who accused Cosby are only out for a “quick buck” then you’re about as smart as your level of reading comprehension because that’s a very weak stance to be taking.
                    Last edited by Erroid; 03-20-2019, 05:47 AM. Reason: Better wording

Comment

Working...
                    X