I thought Trump was racist???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    I've offered an answer...
    Just give him his Gotcha! points and his last word, please for the love of God.

I'd you dont, he cant ever stop and he'll gum up this thread up for years, post 24 hourse straight, and be here on Christmas Day posting and posting until he gets what he craves.

The sooner the better posters ignore that mental defective and quit playing these stupid games he anoints himself the 'wins' in every single time, the sooner he will leave for somewhere else where people will humor his nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Just give him his Gotcha! points and his last word, please for the love of God.

I'd you dont, he cant ever stop and he'll gum up this thread up for years, post 24 hourse straight, and be here on Christmas Day posting and posting until he gets what he craves.

The sooner the better posters ignore that mental defective and quit playing these stupid games he anoints himself the 'wins' in every single time, the sooner he will leave for somewhere else where people will humor his nonsense
      You are a Sunspace alt. Go away.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        So let me get this straight. If a judge rules against me, I'm just then allowed to say the judge is biased against me based on their race???? Right? That's what you are saying here, but I want you to state that clearly for everyone to know how this works.

He's within his right to say racist things because he believes it is true. That's the deal, right?

You pulled this straight out of your ass. What judge are you talking about? Which specific judge do you accuse of being biased? Please let me know and I can assess the situation.

And tell me what proof you have of this Judge being biased against Trump because he is Mexican. You do realize that he sided with Trump about his wall at one point, don't you?

YOU CAN'T JUST BLINDLY ACCUSE A JUDGE OF BEING BIASED BECAUSE THEY RULED AGAINST YOU AT ONE POINT. AND YOU CERTAINLY CAN'T SAY A JUDGE CAN'T DO HIS JOB BECAUSE HE IS MEXICAN....UNLESS YOU ARE A RACIST.

So what did we learn from you here? That it's ok to accuse someone of being biased based on their race or ethnicity IF you don't get your way. Right? That's EXACTLY what you are saying, isn't it?

Dude, it's not true and there have been articles written on this very topic.
        I have clearly and succinctly expressed my point of view and in typical fashion you are ignoring or glossing over those points and running in circles.

You're asking for proof of a judge's bias, when I already said it is "reasonable to suspect", which means it may not be proven but we can suspect bias based upon circumstances and prior outcomes. You conveniently ignored my questions regarding white judges and if it is ever reasonable to suspect that they may be biased in any way towards a black defendant.

There are plenty of articles written on the topic of judicial bias, so lets not pretend it doesn't exist. Further, why is there such hoopla surrounding the race or gender of judges upon appointment?

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...ench/race.html

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ev...ows-2018-04-23

You quoted Snopes, and all I can say is that these so called fact checking sites are (a) owned and run by liberals and (b) not at all trustworthy or unbiased.

Sure, there are always going to be the racism allegations against powerful white men, however, the wave of accusations and the outpouring of hate towards Trump was non-existent until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. Prior to that, Hollywood, talk show hosts, media figures, musicians, athletes all loved the guy. Right up until he took a shot at Obama. You remember Obama right? The first black President who didn't even bother to pardon your hero Jack Johnson?

Trump's approval ratings with blacks has doubled since he took office, from 18 to 36%. Black and Hispanic unemployment rates are the lowest they has ever been. The most recent jobs report revealed that the unemployment rate for African-American teenagers fell to 19.3 percent, the lowest figure on record. That number stands in marked contrast to the 2010 rate of 48.9 percent under the Obama administration. This terrifies Democrats and liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Stay on topic man...seriously. These strawman arguments about Democrats and Republicans. Let me break it to you..Just because you put two piles of turds in separate bowls does not change the fact they are turds. Both sides suck at the teet of the corporations, both sides are corrupt as fkkkkkkkkk. Both sides are full of hypocrites, liars, and scammers. The only difference here is that you get distracted by insignificant party lines while getting bent over and FKD RAW IN THE AZZ only to come back and ask for more. Mexico isn't sending ANYONE here, people are coming here to escape violence, poverty, and climb into another social class..JUST LIKE OUR ANCESTORS DID. Sorry bud but all this patriotic vitriol of undesirables, guess what your own people were once undesirables here. My own people were once undesirables here. Funny though not one single f'ing word about the europeans who come here and stay illegally but yeah keep fixating on Mexicans. As I said "TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST, HE'S AN IGNORANT CON-ARTIST WHO PANDERS." Deny it all you want, he's made countless statements over the decades that contradicts what he actually once stated. Blame fake media, blame whoever, but those are absolute facts. I love how folks identify to a man-child that has no understanding of what a working person in this country even has to go through but...yeah "Them liberals" and yeah "them cucks" and yeah keep getting bent over and getting distracted bud.
          All that diatribe and you actually believe that we don't have a problem by allowing open borders? Seriously? You think everyone crossing the border is coming here to get honest work? None of them are gang members, terrorists from the Mideast, spies from all over the world, mentally ill, carrying diseases, have long criminal histories? Must be nice to live in a world where everyone crossing our borders has only the best of intentions. You should remove all the locks from your doors and windows then.

Comment

I have clearly and succinctly expressed my point of view and in typical fashion you are ignoring or glossing over those points and running in circles.

You're asking for proof of a judge's bias, when I already said it is "reasonable to suspect", which means it may not be proven but we can suspect bias based upon circumstances and prior outcomes.
            You are saying it is reasonable to expect that he is biased based on absolutely NOTHING except that he is "Mexican."

Is that right?

You conveniently ignored my questions regarding white judges and if it is ever reasonable to suspect that they may be biased in any way towards a black defendant.
            No, I have NOT ignored your question. It is NOT reasonable to assume that a judge finds against someone simply because the judge is White. You need proof before you go this route. What proof do you have against this "Mexican" judge? Isn't this the same judge that sided with Trump regarding the wall?

Judge Sides With Trump on Challenge to Mexico Border Wall

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...co-border-wall

So I'll ask you again, where is the proof that he is biased simply because he is Mexican and Trump is building a wall. That excuse kinda falls flat on its' face now, doesn't it?

There are plenty of articles written on the topic of judicial bias, so lets not pretend it doesn't exist. Further, why is there such hoopla surrounding the race or gender of judges upon appointment?

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...ench/race.html

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ev...ows-2018-04-23
            Again, is it your point that when someone gets a judgement that they disagree with, it then becomes OK to suggest the person's race or ethnicity is the reason for it? Or is that off base without some proof? And remember:

1. The judge is American, not Mexican.
            2. The judge actually sided with Trump about the wall.

Hmm.

You quoted Snopes, and all I can say is that these so called fact checking sites are (a) owned and run by liberals and (b) not at all trustworthy or unbiased.

Sure, there are always going to be the racism allegations against powerful white men, however, the wave of accusations and the outpouring of hate towards Trump was non-existent until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. Prior to that, Hollywood, talk show hosts, media figures, musicians, athletes all loved the guy. Right up until he took a shot at Obama. You remember Obama right? The first black President who didn't even bother to pardon your hero Jack Johnson?

Trump's approval ratings with blacks has doubled since he took office, from 18 to 36%. Black and Hispanic unemployment rates are the lowest they has ever been. The most recent jobs report revealed that the unemployment rate for African-American teenagers fell to 19.3 percent, the lowest figure on record. That number stands in marked contrast to the 2010 rate of 48.9 percent under the Obama administration. This terrifies Democrats and liberals.

You are changing it up now. You said he wasn't accused of racism before his statement about Obama. Do you see that is incorrect now?
            Last edited by travestyny; 02-25-2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Oh please.

"I know you are but what am I" is the mind of a child.

Just be consistent and quit reciting team cheers.

I dont care what you call yourself. If you recite team cheers (ie, talking points) I'll refer to you as a superfan.

If you get some consistency, I will not call you that. Its very simple.

Just be consistent, such as doing things like giving credit where credit is due.

As I said previously, is that too much to ask of you?
              Thats the point, i dont give him credit bcuz just letting people out of prison is not the solution. Just like "building a wall" isnt. & I dont let a party or person tell me how to think nor do i see things black or white which may explain my "inconsistency" in your eyes. Im no fan of half ass police work and wont give credit for it.

If the president really cared about us nationals hed stiffen punishments for violent offenders & guarantee hard time. Drug offenders should be rehabilitated. Sex offenders should have a mix of hard time & rehabilitation. Prison should be a place of reform & a place the average law offender would be scared ****less to go to or back to.

Comment

[Quit gumming up my Notifications with your superfan cheers. Its getting old fast, and I've heard those cheers from other D superfans a thousand times before.

Be original. You know, do something like discuss policy and leave your team loyalty out.

Or am I asking you for something you lack the ability to offer up?

If you cant bring something besides your team loyalty to the table, I'll have to place you with other cheerleaders like The Big Queer, SafeSpace, Travesty, etc..

Surely you have more intellect than those idiots do. Start showing it, please.
                Last edited by 1bad65; 02-25-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

All that diatribe and you actually believe that we don't have a problem by allowing open borders? Seriously? You think everyone crossing the border is coming here to get honest work? None of them are gang members, terrorists from the Mideast, spies from all over the world, mentally ill, carrying diseases, have long criminal histories? Must be nice to live in a world where everyone crossing our borders has only the best of intentions. You should remove all the locks from your doors and windows then.
                  A lot of what the President says is true about criminals coming accross the border at alarming rates. People that want to deny this live in a fantasy. What bothers me though is the way the President goes about things. Now its no surprise the president is anti PC when he speaks but his actions or lack of on his words can appear agenda driven.

Deem all drug cartels terrorist & add stiffer penalties to illegals that harm US citizens or property. Immigrants whether non skilled or skilled should also have to earn citizenship & be vetted while doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Thats the point, i dont give him credit bcuz just letting people out of prison is not the solution. Just like "building a wall" isnt. & I dont let a party or person tell me how to think nor do i see things black or white which may explain my "inconsistency" in your eyes. Im no fan of half ass police work and wont give credit for it.

If the president really cared about us nationals hed stiffen punishments for violent offenders & guarantee hard time. Drug offenders should be rehabilitated. Sex offenders should have a mix of hard time & rehabilitation. Prison should be a place of reform & a place the average law offender would be scared ****less to go to or back to.
                    These weren't violent offenders who were released.

Do more Independent research and less cheerleading.

Comment

These weren't violent offenders who were released.

Do more Independent research and less cheerleading.
                      Not only that but if he wouldn't have signed it people would say he's racist. You really can't win with these kind of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X