Jessica Alba’s Nudity In ‘Machete’ Was Computer Generated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.. maybe i should have another toke and chill out. lol

Comment

I guess she doesn't want people to see her herp a derp down there.

Comment

I've heard from alot of people she has the herp. How has everyone came to this conclusion. Any story to it?

Comment

Originally posted by sick rick View Post
          i'm ****in sick of this ****. I hate how every thing is fake nowadays. This is bull****. Playboy and probably every other magazine is airbrushed. Every thing is ****ing fake dammit. I wanna see "real" ******* with some sag to the mutha fuccers. I want the whores ******* to be ****ing swaying and flopping around. If they have a scar or stretch mark, i wanna see that **** too. And heaven forbid a little pubic hair. Every ****ing whore i meet or see in a flick is shaved clean. Sick of that ****. It was hot for a while, but fucc they all look the damn same. I hate this ****ing world we live in where everyone thinks they have to look or be perfect. They alll look the damn same. Call me crazy, but i think peoples flaws make them sexy, different and god forbid "human"....
          amen................

Comment

I heard Jessica Alba has hideous scars on her **** and thats why she doesn't do nudity. I heard she is a cutter, and gets sexual gratification when she cuts her boobs with a knife.

Comment

Jessica Alba's nude scene might have been fake but the boner I got watching it was real.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                Jessica Alba's nude scene might have been fake but the boner I got watching it was real.
                Did you like the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                  Did you like the movie?

i loved it...pure, senseless, brutal violence...no storyline...just badassness

like a College project with a big budget

Comment

I liked the Machete movie.

But Jessica Alba is always pulling this shit, she was supposed to wear a thong in 'Sin City' like the comic character she was portraying but she wouldn't do it.

Like Jack said, the bitch is a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                      Did you like the movie?
                      I got to be honest, I haven't anticipated seeing a movie as much in ages. I was ready to put in my Top Ten ATG list just based off the trailer. Was dying to see it.

When I finally saw it, I guess I was a little disappointed. Most of the cool **** was already in the trailer. It was an entertaining flick, don't get me wrong, but it just wasn't mind-blowing like I had hyped it up in my mind.

Steven Seagal was **** though. And I'll probably buy the DVD.

Comment

Working...
                      X