Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else see the appeal of dealing drugs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Buy an 8 ball for $100 cook it up and say you get back your 3.5 which you wont. $20s are .4 so you get $50 a gram x 3.5=$175 say you gotta make 5 runs to deliver the **** at $5 in gas a delivery. So that $175-$25 for gas and $100 for supply and you made a whopping $50 for the chance at 7yrs in the pen. If thats all you could sell a day you made less than you would working at Burger King. Also what are you going to do when I kick in your door and rob you for your shit? You got it in you to go to war?
    Fun time ends.

People causally refer to it as the "Dope Game".

I will never, ever call that **** a "Game". Nobody is Playing around.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Buy an 8 ball for $100 cook it up and say you get back your 3.5 which you wont. $20s are .4 so you get $50 a gram x 3.5=$175 say you gotta make 5 runs to deliver the **** at $5 in gas a delivery. So that $175-$25 for gas and $100 for supply and you made a whopping $50 for the chance at 7yrs in the pen. If thats all you could sell a day you made less than you would working at Burger King. Also what are you going to do when I kick in your door and rob you for your shit? You got it in you to go to war?
      but really none of that even happens cause when you show up to buy that 8 ball the guy selling it stabs you in the chest with a pocket knife and steals your 100$.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Fun time ends.

People causally refer to it as the "Dope Game".

I will never, ever call that **** a "Game". Nobody is Playing around.
        Dudes out here showin off their stash, flashing money and wearing all that jewelry are victims as far as Im concerned. Never let a bunch of hungry dudes see how you're eatin. Its not as easy as it looks on T.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
          but really none of that even happens cause when you show up to buy that 8 ball the guy selling it stabs you in the chest with a pocket knife and steals your 100$.
          More likely to get stabbed by a junkie, but either way is possible. Its not all fun and games.

Comment

Dudes out here showin off their stash, flashing money and wearing all that jewelry are victims as far as Im concerned. Never let a bunch of hungry dudes see how you're eatin. Its not as easy as it looks on T.V.
            Yeah. As soon as a dealer steps up his game and starts raking in more cash, he ends up getting arrested or robbed. Or killed.

Everyone has dreams of being George Jung or Scarface. Dealers rarely experience the Hollywood fairytale, but dealers usually always end up experiencing the tragic movie ending.

Comment

It's a risky lifestyle...

A lot of the people out here sell drugs, so it's a pretty common thing. Some sell bags, and some go as high as sell coke, pills, etc. A lot of them go to jail. It's a risky life, but I assume the easy money is the appeal. Sometimes our brains aren't capable of properly setting up a cause and effect projection of the actions that we do. Sometimes this is more visible in teens, or underage adults because their brain is not fully developed, as an adults would be. They can't rationalize, or think logically, and rather they think with their emotions.
              Easy money is something that provides postive emotions, and without logical thinking one does not think of the consequences that such lifestyle could provide. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone.

Plus drugs harm people, and negatively affect their lives. A lot of people die because of drugs, families are hurt, and dreams are shattered. People who are involved in these situations just help pollute the planet, and make the world we live in a ****tier place then it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                Yeah. As soon as a dealer steps up his game and starts raking in more cash, he ends up getting arrested or robbed. Or killed.

Everyone has dreams of being George Jung or Scarface. Dealers rarely experience the Hollywood fairytale, but dealers usually always end up experiencing the tragic movie ending.
                Nobody in the streets enjoys a success story. People get jealous and snitch you out too. Its also pretty hard to get a good nights sleep when every time the house creaks you think you're getting robbed or busted.

Comment

Originally posted by one more round View Post
                  i know it is a risky business, but man, the money that can be made...does anyone else feel the same way? I honestly would have no regrets about doing it, people are stupid enough to take drugs, and smart people supply the demand.

has anyone here had any real experience with the business?
                  ?

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                    ?

That's fine. You don't have to listen to us. We just have second hand experience watching dealers screw up their lives.

We are not in the syndicate with connections to powerful families while dealing and smuggling cocaine, so what the **** do we know?

Comment

I still remember my "wolf" day's. Murder 1's. Peeled Regal's. I have already come to realize, I'm going to hell for the **** I have done. No excuse. But I have tried to become a better man, and I can sleep at night, and look at myself in the mirror knowing that I tried.

Comment

Working...
                      X