Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mel Gibson's racist audio released!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a complement to black people really, he would've said raped by a bunch of asians, but that wouldnt hurt her as much.

Comment

FREEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!

Comment

I wonder what she did for him to say this. LOL.

But on a more serious note, she set him up and recorded the ****. Some bitches be scandalous and we don't know what set him off and you can't tell how she's acting totally civilized in this particular convo? Well we don't know what went on before the recording or what set him off to make him lash at her.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          it was a complement to black people really, he would've said raped by a bunch of asians, but that wouldnt hurt her as much.
          Are you ppl gonna complain about the racism in this post too? I think not lol

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
            Wow, great stuff from Mel.

Listen to the way the whore talks to him in a condescending docile tone as she is aware she is taping him.

What a vile ****.

WAR MEL.

None of this matters to me, it was a private conversation (or so he thought) and you finger wagging ****s who pretend you never say anything "offensive" in private are full of ****.

Fuck you all.

Co-muther****ing-sign

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
              Are you ppl gonna complain about the racism in this post too? I think not lol
              haha i didnt even see that post. i doubt it, because in all honestly how could it hurt her?? (not big enough to)

jkjkjkjk

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                co-sign

There's nothing racist in that rant, he didn't wanna insult black people; he was just like " if a bunch of tough big black cocks gangrape you, it'll be your fault." Black people should take it as a compliment, he basically says that you can make more damages to his wife than any other race.

Comment

Mel for President

Comment

Wow, is that it!?!?

Comment

I listened to the whole thing I must have missed the bad part.

Comment

Working...
                      X