• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Punks making fun of Evan Tanner

found this on youtube too dorks making jokes about Tanner

**** these guys!!

Comment

They are trying way too hard to be funny which ultimately leads to failing.

Comment

They've deleted 2 comments from me.

Comment

I wana crack them in the ****ing temples.

Comment

Why is this the first post from this user? ****in ******* poser.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
              They've deleted 2 comments from me.
              What did you write to them!?

Comment

Nothing seriously bad, the first time I basically just said that they were morons and the second time I posted that the vid is utterly tasteless.

I'm not surprized they deleted them, though it was pretty quick each time.

Comment

this vid represents the main problem with the internet itself. this is what happens when people get a voice.

nobody watched this without getting a hard-on thinking about how nice it would have been to catch these kids in the middle of recording and immediately pushing cartildge into the brain.

but that's the downside to the internet, youtube, etc.: giving a voice to the pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by cptn. Howdy View Post
                    this Vid Represents The Main Problem With The Internet Itself. This Is What Happens When People Get A Voice.

Nobody Watched This Without Getting A Hard-on Thinking About How Nice It Would Have Been To Catch These Kids In The Middle Of Recording And Immediately Pushing Cartildge Into The Brain.

But That's The Downside To The Internet, Youtube, Etc.: Giving A Voice To The Pathetic.
                    100%.......

Comment

Working...
                    X