Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Floyd isn't being tested according to OST standards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vincebond View Post
    Year-round testing isn't free.
    Neither is the testing as being commissioned by Mayweather.

So, why isn't he being the example for better testing by doing it year round?

Hes hiding something.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
        He should be getting tested year round, randomly.

Why is he now avoiding the needles?

Shouldn't he be leading the charge and setting an example for the sport by being tested year round, at random?

Maybe hes juicing again?

I don't think hes setting a good example by avoiding these tests.
        Simple answer....since you have all this cash(name and avi)...why don't you pony up the money for the year round testing? I'm sure he would be more than willing. Last time I checked he pays out of pocket to have the testing done for his fights....that in my opinion is at least a step in the right direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
          Simple answer....since you have all this cash(name and avi)...why don't you pony up the money for the year round testing? I'm sure he would be more than willing. Last time I checked he pays out of pocket to have the testing done for his fights....that in my opinion is at least a step in the right direction.
          Better yet, why doesn't Floyd?

Hes "Money" right?

Don't paint yourself into a corner friend. It will get lonely.

Comment

• Maybe all testers should be put on these standards where the money is reasonable.

Comment

• hi larry.

how you doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post

Shouldn't he be leading the charge and setting an example for the sport by being tested year round, at random?

Maybe hes juicing again?

What a stupid thread. Do you know how much OST costs? Do you know who pays for drug testing? It can cost $100,000 to $400,000. It is the promoters who pay for it and the money they pay cuts into their profits. That is why no Top Rank fighter has ever undergone random OST -- because Arum doesn't want to pay for it. Nonito Donaire getting tested year round does not mean a thing when all he does is piss in a cup.

How can Mayweather be juicing again when he never did it to begin with. This ******ed thread should be posted on a Pacquaio fan board, not on her.

Comment

• OST or not, Money Mayweather was tested positive three times already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post

Maybe hes juicing again?

What about the other 5000 boxers around the world? Should all sports do this with their superstar athletes? Why am I in this thread? I'm out lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmoffitt18 View Post
                      i honestly think your the only one who cares about this. Floyd taking random OST's is more then pacquiao ever did, so shut the hell up.
                      Floyd injecting himself with 15xs the limit to mask led use is also more than Manny ever did. He also broke protocol when he did it in his own home, by a random, unqualified person, without having any emergency. Its funny, how this much time later, this thread still makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X