Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] David Levi hinting at Danny Garcia vs Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Not bad, but not really good or as good as it could be possibly.

I'd rather see Garcia beat a Matthysse or Alexander first, or even a Guerrero/Maidana first.
    Not smart to possibly gamble away a sellable fight, at this point Floyd needs an opponent.

Comment

No point really.

Would rather see Rios or Alvarado vs Mayweather. Garcia can't bank on beating Mayweather with one shot like he did Khan, so he has almost zero chance of pulling off a win against the bigger and hilariously more skilled man.

Guerrero, Berto, Bradley, Rios, Alvarado, Maidana, Matthysse, are all better opponents for Floyd.

Comment

Could happen.
        remember what happened with Alvarez?
        You beat the guy, then you are the guy

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          No point really.

Would rather see Rios or Alvarado vs Mayweather. Garcia can't bank on beating Mayweather with one shot like he did Khan, so he has almost zero chance of pulling off a win against the bigger and hilariously more skilled man.

Guerrero, Berto, Bradley, Rios, Alvarado, Maidana, Matthysse, are all better opponents for Floyd.
          The only better fights from the list you mentioned are Guerrero, Berto, Bradley, Rios, MAYBE Matthysse and only 3 of those options are viable.

Comment

Meh, don't think highly enough of Garcia to get interested for that.

Comment

I think Garcia is average at best and doesnt deserve to share the ring with either Pacman or Floyd, those guys are in a different league.

Maidana, Rios, Matthysse etc are all fights Garcia should be thinking of, they would suit his style and aid his credibility towards a Manny or Floyd fight.

Comment

Garcia would had to have an impressive win against a Lucas, Guerrero, Alvarado, Rios type of fighters in order to have any interest in a fight against Floyd.

I rather see Floyd against Bradley

Comment

But Pac-Rios is legit??? C'mon man.

If Garcia beats an Alexander or Matthysse, and a Guerrero or something, than this is a very good fight. Garcia beating Khan is better than Rios beating Alvarado.

I'd like to see Garcia get 1-2 more good wins first though.
                  actually pac-rios is a legit fight considering pac was never all that great to begin with.......floyd is so great that you have to put middleweights up against him even though he's pretty much the same size as that fraud they call pacman.

Comment

Ewwww just eww

Comment

It could happen. I'd want to see Garcia get 1-2 more good wins first though. Matthysse, Alexander, Guerrero, etc.

Pretty much, After Morales someone like Matthysse then another fight at 147 then maybe the Mayweather fight would look attractive, but for now meh...

Comment

Working...
                      X