Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley should be ranked HIGHER than Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, don't take this as a pac...tard thing, dude I've been called f-l-o-m-o so many times its a shame, but im just saying...

That still...and the NEW WBO WW CHAMP of the World, Tim Desert (Undefeated) Bradley!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      I know it sounds stupid, crazy even.

But we all know the saga between Manny vs Floyd, and while I blame Manny mostly, I have to agree that Floyd caused issues to be continuously retiring back and fourth.

But here is Bradley, Bradley wasn't forced into a fight with Pacquiao, he signed with Top Rank to secure a possible Pacquiao fight, and regardless of public opinion he got the job DONE, yes Pacquiao really won, but on paper Bradley defeated Manny Pacquiao.

Where was Floyd?? Floyd was retiring back and fourth, in jail, retire some more, say "I don't ever have to fight if I don't want to" in jail again.

Bradley didn't ask for any testing, he got in there and was given the decision against Manny Pacquiao
      What does any of this have to do with boxing rankings?

Amir Khan should be number 1 because he doesn't he doesn't go to jail and makes tough fights! It doesn't matter if he loses!

Comment

Ranked higher than Floyd at ww or pfp? You can't be serious. Since when has Pacquiao become a measuring stick for fighters to be judged?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Ranked higher than Floyd at ww or pfp? You can't be serious. Since when has Pacquiao become a measuring stick for fighters to be judged?
          He's ranked #1 p4p on the website that you're currently posting on.

Comment

BRADLEY AND WARD ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUKING UNDERATED IT RIDICULOUS

the pac fight was a tough close fight i thought pac won
            its a shame the way it turned out because nither fighter got credit when the truth is
            pac looked good in beating bradley one of if not the best fighter possible for him to fight
            and gets no credit

floyd barley beats a SHOT TO **** cotto and gets praised
            i was hoping cotto pac 2 go made to pac can flatten him in 2 rounds and i can listen to all ur stupid excuses

i dont even know what u guys will pull out of ur asses when cotto gets stopped by trout
            but im sure ull find somthing

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              BRADLEY AND WARD ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUKING UNDERATED IT RIDICULOUS

the pac fight was a tough close fight i thought pac won
              its a shame the way it turned out because nither fighter got credit when the truth is
              pac looked good in beating bradley one of if not the best fighter possible for him to fight
              and gets no credit

floyd barley beats a SHOT TO **** cotto and gets praised
              i was hoping cotto pac 2 go made to pac can flatten him in 2 rounds and i can listen to all ur stupid excuses

i dont even know what u guys will pull out of ur asses when cotto gets stopped by trout
              but im sure ull find somthing
              why was pac begging to fight a "shot to ****" cotto at a b!+ch-weight for the second time in a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Perro
                Quote:

Originally Posted by BoxingFollower

Bradley was with Dibella or with someone else, but he was never originally Top Rank.

Oh okay, never heard of him being with Dibella. But I'll tell you one thing, as of right now Bradley has more balls than Floyd does.
                every Manny opponent does.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo
                  Are we forgetting the ass whooping Floyd put on Cotto? Bradley lost his last fight. Period. And saying Floyd is greedy or scared is just going to turn this thread into a flame war.
                  by floyds own standard, cotto had losses and was already kod twice. so floyd beat another leftover. bfd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    I know it sounds stupid, crazy even.

But we all know the saga between Manny vs Floyd, and while I blame Manny mostly, I have to agree that Floyd caused issues to be continuously retiring back and fourth.

But here is Bradley, Bradley wasn't forced into a fight with Pacquiao, he signed with Top Rank to secure a possible Pacquiao fight, and regardless of public opinion he got the job DONE, yes Pacquiao really won, but on paper Bradley defeated Manny Pacquiao.

Where was Floyd?? Floyd was retiring back and fourth, in jail, retire some more, say "I don't ever have to fight if I don't want to" in jail again.

Bradley didn't ask for any testing, he got in there and was given the decision against Manny Pacquiao.
                    I only visit boxingscene about twice a year but it is good to see that trolling is still around :-)

Comment

Bradley should be above Floyd as Bradleys best win is better than anything Floyd has ever done.

But we know Flooyd is given preferential treatment as always. Thats why Floyd can take it easy for most part, people dont put pressure on him to get off his backside.

Comment

Working...
                      X