No announcement yet.

why isin't martinez calling out guys like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why isin't martinez calling out guys like

cotto or canelo or even top guys at 168 like ward dirrell bute kessler froch
    guys around his size..curious..
    honestly at 150 both pac and floyd have a chance but i would edge pac cuz of his combinations of punches he throws..

we all know he wants the big $$$$ and theres only 2 fighters..who can make him $$$ and we know who..

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
    honestly at 150 both pac and floyd have a chance but i would edge pac cuz of his combinations of punches he throws..

we all know he wants the big $$$$ and theres only 2 fighters..who can make him $$$ and we know who..
    canelo wont fight him until hes 40 or so. and 168 is too huge for him, i guarantee he'll never achieve anything there. all of those guys are wayyy bigger than him with the exception of abraham.

Comment

They should make Martinez vs Kirkland at 154 or any weight between 154 and 160.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        They should make Martinez vs Kirkland at 154 or any weight between 154 and 160.
        wolfe said kirkland isnt ready for that. shes rite.

Comment

martinez isn't getting any younger and he's currently on a roll with his excellent performances lately.

as you said. manny and floyd are his ticket to millions and i don't blame him in trying to get a match with either or both of them. i would do the same if was in his shoes.

though he should focus on challenging other, more viable matches since he might end up like pwill.
          Last edited by AFighter4U; 11-10-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

You answered your own question....$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
              martinez isn't getting any younger and he's currently on a roll with his excellent performances lately.

as you said. manny and floyd are his ticket to millions and i don't blame him in trying to get a match with either or both of them. i would do the same if was in his shoes.
              agreed but beating paul and pavlick isint gonna land him big $$$
              if anything he needs to avenge his loss to margarito...a fight with kirkland would be nice..

otherwise martinez is stuck to face andy lee

Comment

He does call them out... they just scoff him off... and he's not going to fight at 168 for the same reasons Pac and Floyd won't fight him at 160

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
                  You answered your own question....$$$$
                  i know but what im saying is he doesnt deserve that yet..
                  both floyd/pac knows he wants the big $$$ but if he willing to kill himself to 150 fight day weigh in..why not give it to him..3mil max

Comment

He calls out Cotto all the time. Pretty sure he'd jump at the chance to fight Canelo too.

Comment

Working...
                    X