Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice vs. Wladimir Klitschko: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimbo would destroy Wlad. Wlad will do his best to avoid Kimbo, mark my words. The Klit brothers are gonna dodge this guy like a bullet.

Comment

Wlad has a glass chin and Kimbo has big biceps. I think we all know there's only one winner in this one.

Comment

Wlad would have to use the same tactics Haye used against Valuev to even have a glimmer of hope in beating Kimbo.

Comment

Wladmir is the best ever. closely followed by vitalii.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Will all boxing fans stop taking Kimbo the least bit seriously?

I know the smart ones don't but the fact that some still talk about his "run" at "boxing" as if it was a remotely serious affair is laughable.
            ... can't you tell this is a joke thread and everyone else is treating him like a joke ?

Comment

who is this kimbo guy anyway? If he is not eastern european he is not ready.

Comment

in all seriousness u think wald would ko kimbo with one had tied behing his back
                like for real

Comment

Wlad by ko in round 12 after Steward has a go at him like usual

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                    ... can't you tell this is a joke thread and everyone else is treating him like a joke ?
                    I meant it as a more generalized statement. I've seen enough posts of people actually analyzing how they think he will do, and how they don't think he has the goods to go so far and what not. My point is that he is a gimmick and nothing more, and smart boxing fans know this, however some people seem not to. My comments didn't have much to do with this thread though, except for maybe a couple posts.

Comment

I accidentally voted Vlad by murder, I really meant to vote Kimbo by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X