Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing's New Generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More talk shows like this for boxers outside of pac and may will help fighters become stars. They need to get on mainstream TV and build a fan base of casual fans as well as hardcore fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post

More talk shows like this for boxers outside of pac and may will help fighters become stars. They need to get on mainstream TV and build a fan base of casual fans as well as hardcore fans.
      Agreed!

I actually agreed with something Don King said. He said boxing needs "one" champion in each division and a hero. Right now, there's too many belts floating around. I agree with him. The public needs someone they can related to and 1 solid champion. Not 4-5 in each division....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Agreed!

I actually agreed with something Don King said. He said boxing needs "one" champion in each division and a hero. Right now, there's too many belts floating around. I agree with him. The public needs someone they can related to and 1 solid champion. Not 4-5 in each division....
        Yeah thats the problem not many people know who the best fighter in the divsion is because all they hear is this guys a champ this guy has 2 belts this guys also a champ... and when i explain it to causal fans they just cant follow they dont understand why there's so many champs and whos actually the main guy at the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Yeah thats the problem not many people know who the best fighter in the divsion is because all they hear is this guys a champ this guy has 2 belts this guys also a champ... and when i explain it to causal fans they just cant follow they dont understand why there's so many champs and whos actually the main guy at the division.
          Exactly... I'm wondering if it's more about the money than anything. Maybe that's why they're creating all these belts, so every other fight is a title fight which = more $....

Comment

Working...
          X