Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The punches that destroyed Joshua and Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
    "I'm not a Wilder fan"

But I'm gonna keep pretending that Fury got lucky and hit Wilder on the back of the head and that changed everything...

When that clearly did not happen.

Everyone saw Wilder get completely outclassed.

I'm not a betting man but I'd bet big bucks on Fury. Fury got hit with a clean 1-2 in the first round and ate it. He then completely bullied Wilder.

How about you get your head out of your ass?

Fury hit Wilder with a ton of hard jabs and had a sustained body attack. Wilder didnt know how to respond and being a one trick pony he was out of tricks.
    Don't believe the TS, like Wilder he is a habitual liar.

He has made threads about Wilder celebrating his reign as champion and constantly defended his decision to decline the DAZN deal and fire Dibella etc. If he isn't a fan then I don't know who is.

He has also resorted to insulting another poster's deceased ex girlfriend during a disagreement.

Bottom line, he has no integrity and should never be trusted to tell the truth if it doesn't fit his pro-PBC agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      https://giphy.com/gifs/QaAX5aLsPryZe...&%3Bp=20412570

Doesn’t look like the back of the head to me. Keep crying doe
      it was on the ear , he just followed through to the back of his head with momentum....a boxing glove will almost take up the whole side of your head when it lands so yeah it landed on his ear ...it’s not ian illegal shot when it lands on the top or back of the ear , it’s illegal where it’s comes to the back of your head

Comment

Originally posted by World Champion
        You're right it's not Fury's fault. Fury won fair and square. I am not contesting the result of the fight. I'm contesting the narrative coming out of the fight.

As for it looking to you like Wilder got hit in the ear, this is what an ear shot actually looks like:

Whereas in the Fury blow, Wilder's arm is out stretched and Fury is having to throw BEHIND Wilder's out stretched arm.

Fury's arm is coming up from over Wilder's shoulder blade, while Wilder's head is ducked down in the other direction.

It wouldn't even be physically possible from that angle for Fury to land on Wilder's ear. We can clearly see Fury's glove is landing on the back of the head and neck, not the side of the head and ear.

the fact that wilder was turning his head as the shot was landing makes it appear more egregious than it really was, especially from that angle. the overhead angle the other guy posted is better. you can actually see how far back on the head contact is made, as opposed to the angle you posted where the glove essentially covers the whole side/back of his head. also, it was clear wilder was cut in the ear after that shot...I'd be interested if someone could show another instance where the cut/swelling was caused. not saying it wasn't caused by some other shots, but for now I have to believe it came from the kd punch.

Comment

This is HILARIOUS. So THIS is your excuse this time around. Previously it was the "slow count" (which wasn't a slow count, but somehow a perfect count). Now you are saying Wilder got concussed from an illegal punch.

He got hit on the ear and then the fist slid to the back of Wilder's head after the impact. Wilder was ducking his head and turning sideways to avoid the punch but failed massively.

Comment

Originally posted by World Champion
            Egregious in terms of it being a foul or egregious in terms of the damage it caused? Because Wilder's legs were gone after that shot and they never came back. It was essentially a one shot KO, except for Wilder being such a warrior that he found the strength to go be a zombie for 4 more rounds to try to go out on his shield.

The ear shot was earlier in the round.

even the gif of the kd from the opposite angle shows the shot land on the side of wilder's head then bounce off toward the back of his head. the way wilder's head reacted to the impact was to the side. the shot landed on the ear/slightly behind the ear...not on the back of the head/brain stem as a rabbit punch would.

Comment

All of the impact was on the ear/temple, and then it scraped around the back of the head(TS is dishonestly acting like it was the other way around by only posting the frames where the punch scrapes the back of the head). Fully clean punch.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

via GIPHY

... the GIF here shows it all... one must be a fanatic in order to see something which didn't actually happen... ...
                Good gif...clearly shows the glove slipping after the punch. C- troll thread.

Comment

This thread is gonna be 50 pages and people will still argue. Fact is Fury TKO'd Wilder. The punch was gonna land and hurt Wilder regardless

Comment

Originally posted by World Champion View Post
                    (...)

Fury's shot landed on the back of the head, nowhere near the ear.

(...)

via GIPHY

Well: what do you see here?

(explain in your own words)...

Comment

Originally posted by World Champion View Post
                      This is the exact moment of initial impact:

Yeah I'll just trust your freeze frame instead of watching the clip myself and seeing him clearly punched smack bang on the ear.

Comment

Working...
                      X