• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, Deontay wilder is finished + is a coward

He is a one handed bum. His career is over

Good bye Deontay. You won’t be missed

Agreed he was a cherry picking coward who avoided guide fights

Comment

Wilder still has fights he needs to do ,he’s a value to the division and helped it grow but he did avoid the biggest fight and that’s on him but there’s the Joyce’s , Dubois, and Hrgovic around the corner .

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        He is a one handed bum. His career is over

Good bye Deontay. You won’t be missed
        I think we can all agree that you are a habitual liar and everyone stopped taking your opinion seriously a long time ago. Wilder is a world class athlete that got his ass tore up tonight by a better fighter. You calling him a bum is just funny. He competed at world class level and lost. You?

Comment

Nah, he still could win some big fight after a rest and a few tunups.

That said, he got his a$$ handed to him last night, great win for Fury.

Comment

Definitely not a coward. He's a tough warrior that just got a beat down tonight. No shame in trying.

Comment

On the contrary, you have to give the man respect for giving tough rematches that he probably didn't need to. He didn't need to fight Luis Ortiz again and if he really wanted to he could have taken away his draw in the first Fury fight safe in the knowledge that he would still be WBC champion. In this fight he stuck in there and kept trying despite not having a hope in hell's chance past round 3. Of all the criticisms you can aim at him, I don't think lack of heart is a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                On the contrary, you have to give the man respect for giving tough rematches that he probably didn't need to. He didn't need to fight Luis Ortiz again and if he really wanted to he could have taken away his draw in the first Fury fight safe in the knowledge that he would still be WBC champion. In this fight he stuck in there and kept trying despite not having a hope in hell's chance past round 3. Of all the criticisms you can aim at him, I don't think lack of heart is a good one.
                Exactly, definitely a tough guy, I saw his corner and other officials trying to give him a way out before the start of rd 7, he wouldn't quit got off his stool to try and march out there.

If he decides to continue he really should work on developing defensive skills, a more diverse variety of punches, and well.....boxing acumen.

Comment

Certainly not a coward.

But an elite boxer he isn't.

Comment

Naaaa, he still have good fights in him. Aj vs wilder. ruiz vs wilder. Whyte vs wilder.

Got his ass handed to him last night though and it was an amazing performance by fury

Comment

Working...
                    X