Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLANT Admits HE’s NOT READY for Canelo, even doe FEIGENBUTZ did nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    They sent offers to Thurman, Broner, and Danny Garcia.
    They offered Broner the same as what he got fighting Pac on PBC. He probably could have negotiated for more since he wasn't a has been at that point.
    I don’t know how to compare that. I didn’t follow Pac vs those guys nor were any of them in a race for Cinco de Mayo against the #1 P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      I don’t know how to compare that. I didn’t follow Pac vs those guys nor were any of them in a race for Cinco de Mayo against the #1 P4P.
      They don't care about fighting Canelo really. If they did they would make moves like Jacobs made moves to get big fights. Talk is cheap. Those guys are content in their bubble(PBC). Canelo is in the same position as Crawford and Andrade. Canelo doesn't even have the option of making a joint PPV.
      Last edited by Mister Wolf; 02-16-2020, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        They don't care about fighting Canelo really. If they did they would make moves like Jacobs made moves to get big fights. Talk is cheap. Those guys are content in their bubble(PBC). Canelo is in the same position as Crawford and Andrade. Canelo doesn't even have the option of making a joint PPV.
        Exactly. Also Canelo being a known cheat (I don't care what anyone says, he has the money now to never be caught again). Its a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          Exactly. Also Canelo being a known cheat (I don't care what anyone says, he has the money now to never be caught again). Its a risk.
          Benavidez, stripped. BJS, stripped. Caleb Plant (works with Conte).

VADA doesn’t acknowledge a threshold for Cocaine or Oxilofrine, but they do for Clenbuterol and meat contamination. You gotta try harder than that bruh. Welcome to the war zone!

Comment

boliodogs The Big Dunn

You guys still want to question offers when Plant just admitted it?
            I did not hear Plant say he got an offer to fight Canelo you liar. He was asked about a hypothetical offer and said he would not fight Canelo on 11 weeks notice and who could blame him? When did Canelo ever take a fight only 11 weeks from his last fight? I researched it and as of now no offer to fight Canelo has ever been made so Big Dunn and I are correct and you are full of sh it as usual. This possible future offer to Plant to fight Canelo is something the media is talking about but it has yet to actually happen. Kovalev and Jacobs both got 12 million bucks to fight Canelo. Now Oscar is apparently offering champions Saunders and Smith about 4 million to fight Canelo in Vegas where they need a KO to win and they are supposed to be thrilled to get a third as much as Jacobs got.

Comment

If you want to believe Plant fine... the momentum of his “long training” for a fight where he just sparred assures he’s good to go in May. You’re better off addressing the politics, I’ll buy that...
              I believe Plant based off of the endless amounts of other boxers' testimonies as it pertains to the laborious process of preparing for fights which is training camp.

Now, if you were to ask me, is he "good to go" as in CAN he still fight after taking only 30 days rest and prepare 8 weeks again for a May bout against Canelo, the answer will be yes.

However, if that's not optimal or ideal for the fighter, why would anyone want a fighter to have the biggest fight of their life when they aren't 100%? I could see if Caleb was Canelo's mandatory or if Caleb didn't have a belt or if Caleb didn't have other viable/talented opposition to face.

At this juncture, at least according to Caleb himself, there's no reason to bend to demands. Canelo can continue to flex his power and posture himself superior, but as soon as someone doesn't chase what he so callously dangles above other opponent's heads in order to entice a fight, they somehow become duckers? Boy I tell ya - boxing has an extremely tough crowd.

At this point, it's completely hypothetical as I haven't heard GBP speak about an official offer to Caleb Plant for May. Unless you know they did. Maybe I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                i don't blame these guys for ducking Canelo. i give Plant literally no chance to win. he'll get slaughtered badly. he wants a retirement check for the beat down. I'm not mad at that.
                The fact is nobody is ducking Canelo. Oscar is going around making garbage offers he no will be turned down so he can brag everyone is ducking Canelo. When asked how much money Canelo offered these boxers he always refuses to answer. It is a matter of record that both Jacobs and Kovalev got 12 million each to fight Canelo. If Oscar offers any of the guys who supposedly ducked Canelo even half that much he would have an opponent. So you give Plant no chance to beat Canelo. That is just your opinion and a hell of a lot of people disagree with that. Plant is only 27 just entering his prime and he has never lost a fight. He isn't 36 and he hasn't ever been KOed or lost. He can box and he can punch and he is very fast of hand and foot. I favor Canelo but to say Plant has no chance to win is ridiculous.

Comment

You mean he doesn’t want a retirement check!
                  He obviously wants more than what's being offered. Not mad at that

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                    He obviously wants more than what's being offered. Not mad at that
                    All other fighters said that, not Plant. Plant said no time to train...

Comment

PBC’s own COMMENTARY said Feigenbutz was smaller than Plant, a “Middleweight.” They literally said this...

1. “Kovalev is shot”
                      2. Is PLANT SHOT?
                      3. “Kovalev will destroy Yarde”
                      4. Plant destroyed Feigenbutz going 11 rounds... lol

PLANT is a puss-e. More fighters ducking Canelo.

Am I the only one who wishes he could reach through the computer screen and slap the hell out of this douche bag?

Comment

Working...
                      X