Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are now reporting there were 9 people on that helicopter. News just keeps getting worse

Comment

• I know shit-all about basketball, but I for sure know the name Kobe, and I feel the fans' loss. In the sport of rallying, we lost Colin McRae in a chopper crash in '07 – an idol to many of us growing up, as would Kobe have been too.

Comment

• RIP Kobe

God help his family get through this tough phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          now we agree on this... my mom was afraid to pull the plug on my dad.. why?? she cared about what my aunts and uncles would think.. i flew back to the states and did my thing.. i am the fix it guy.... so i called all my cousins and said.. my dad is brain dead.. doctors were trying to gently convince my mom that he was not coming back.. my mom cared too much about what my dads family would think..

i call them all. my cousins.. and say hey.. keep your dad or mom outta this.. i am the boss.. my dad is my responsiblity..i was telling the docs to pull the plug.. they said.. sir.. only your mom can make that call... i told my mom if you do not do it.. i will kill him with my hands.. let him go.. she and i were with him for days as he his shell his body kept going.. i sent her home and i was with my sister.. lori.. a *****.. i held my dad in my arms.. and the head nurse took his life support off.. my mom was at home.. my dad passed in my arms.. i kissed him good bye.. went home.. and stopped my mom from trying to see his body... i called all my relatives.. and had a rememberance... it was amazing...

my wife.. after i kept going up to the place where the tsunami hit.. was like wow.. you are a real man... as i cried.. finding human remains.. son.. you do what i have done.. go do that...
          What is your point? You want nobody to give a fu ck that Kobe died or you need attention? Why are you telling me your life story?

Comment

• RIP Kobe.

I’m privileged to say I seen you play live on a few occasions.

Terrible loss to the sporting world. Thoughts with his family and friends

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
              What is your point? You want nobody to give a fu ck that Kobe died or you need attention? Why are you telling me your life story?
              my point is simple.. get outta your crib. weep for my jew ancestors who were exterminated.. now you all up in your punk feelings for a guy who would not give a crap if you died.. now can you just stop being a bish punk azz pos.. volunteer boy do something... fake mouring mourning is a shame unto you. puto

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                Yeah the dude is a complete weirdo. No wonder he literally spends every single day on here.

He's obviously socially awkward and a hermit.

Most likely got bullied a lot when he was a kid.

Either way, he's completely pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  His 13 year old daughter was on the helicopter..man I feel for his family. There really aren’t even bodies to pull from the wreckage, just body parts, the way that helicopter his the ground it shredded everything and everyone to body and metal pieces. I always wonder in those situations what goes through a persons mind..they had almost a full minute between the distress call and the end..
                  my brother is a fireman, he has shown me some pics from accidents that are really fucked

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    my point is simple.. get outta your crib. weep for my jew ancestors who were exterminated.. now you all up in your punk feelings for a guy who would not give a crap if you died.. now can you just stop being a bish punk azz pos.. volunteer boy do something... fake mouring mourning is a shame unto you. puto
                    Then next time just say that. I don't need to read any of your BS life stories.

First you claimed you agreed with me, that no one should tell anyone else who or how to mourn and now you post this BS. What a fu cking moron.

I volunteer to stick my di ck in your wife's ass so she can feel it for once. Happy now?

Comment

• Dangerous things those helicopters

Comment

Working...
                      X