Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on in Sweden?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In contrast, Japan loves all foreign cultures and peoples as long as they stay put and do not bring their bs here.

I got a buddy who is a gov guy, actually he is my wife's cousin, and he said, the group they watch the most is the Chinese, and then Muslims.

Chinese are pulling off some major crimes, smash and grab, selling drugs, etc.

Comment

Bizarre.. I hope other nations are watching..

With Corbyn in the UK getting destroyed.. We can only hope the likes of Warren/Sanders also face similar losses and this type of woke progressiveness dies a horrible death

For the Swedes its probably to late

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Respect to welcoming different groups of people into your country but Muslims don't seem like a great test group for this. Plenty of different groups have different beliefs that can bring argument & minor community conflict but Muslims at their worst seem to bring a whole other level of mayhem with them. This seems a curious & maybe stupid ass move to do it without background checks & some checks & balances.
        It hasn't got anything to do with religion. If you look at who actually commits these crimes. They aren't usually very wise about religion. They are naive, young and impressionable.

It is more to do with the fact that the people who are moving there are poor. These people also aren't very educated. Most crime is committed in poor areas.

Look at the situation here in the UK. Areas where there are more Romanians/Poles/Albanians, there is a higher level of crime. Areas where there is more poverty breeds more criminality. Back in the 70's/80's you didn't really have Eastern Euro's here in the UK. The poorest were usually Subcontinent Asians, Irish and Black people. They tended to live in poorer areas. These areas tended to have higher crime. They are always playing a game of catch-up.

You have the government which has cut public funding in half. Areas which are poorer tend to have hardly any funding. There are hardly any youth clubs here anymore. When I was growing up there were loads and they were great for kids. Peoples benefits are being cut left right and centre, even when they need it to not die. The system is broken unless you are rich, then it's still broken actually but just in your favour.

I think people look at race and religion because it is easy, hot and easier for the media to latch on to....what's more 'boring' but requires deconstructing is class, socio-economics, environment and how that leads to crime, division and inequality.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          It hasn't got anything to do with religion. If you look at who actually commits these crimes. They aren't usually very wise about religion. They are naive, young and impressionable.

It is more to do with the fact that the people who are moving there are poor. These people also aren't very educated. Most crime is committed in poor areas.

Look at the situation here in the UK. Areas where there are more Romanians/Poles/Albanians, there is a higher level of crime. Areas where there is more poverty breeds more criminality. Back in the 70's/80's you didn't really have Eastern Euro's here in the UK. The poorest were usually Subcontinent Asians, Irish and Black people. They tended to live in poorer areas. These areas tended to have higher crime. They are always playing a game of catch-up.

You have the government which has cut public funding in half. Areas which are poorer tend to have hardly any funding. There are hardly any youth clubs here anymore. When I was growing up there were loads and they were great for kids. Peoples benefits are being cut left right and centre, even when they need it to not die. The system is broken unless you are rich, then it's still broken actually but just in your favour.

I think people look at race and religion because it is easy, hot and easier for the media to latch on to....what's more 'boring' but requires deconstructing is class, socio-economics, environment and how that leads to crime, division and inequality.
          You're right to a degree about the other stuff you said but completely wrong when u say its got "nothing to do with religion". IT has everything to do with religion. Look at some of the teachings of Islam and you will see the problem. Muhammad was a very violent guy. There are commands in the Quran to kill non-believers. And theological reasons to put these verses ahead of the peaceful verses. Any religion can be hijacked by maniacs but when you combine these inherently violent teachings of Islam with generations upon generations of inbreeding (cousin marriage is majority of all marriages in many of these countries) you have a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Iron and clay don't mix.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Iron and clay don't mix.
                This, as you probably know, has biblical implications, miry clay

King James Bible
                And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Hebrew and other scholars say this means many things, to different people.

Some say Islam cannot mix with Christianity, but I do not know if there is a prevailing point of view. Others say it has to do with Nephal, or Nephilim aka the fallen ones or the cast outs.

But, I do not think that they are easily assimilated into new countries. We have muslim guys on this site, who fought against extremists and are solid guys.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post

I am sure socio economics plays a part, but in the USA, the Romanians, Poles, and others do very well for themselves.

First generation, typically labor work, second, just like jews, go into thought works. Sure many drop their religion, but they do assimilate for the most part, and excel.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I am sure socio economics plays a part, but in the USA, the Romanians, Poles, and others do very well for themselves.

First generation, typically labor work, second, just like jews, go into thought works. Sure many drop their religion, but they do assimilate for the most part, and excel.
                    Honestly not sure why he mentions Poles in the same breath as Romanians in the UK.. The vast Majority of Poles who live in the UK are hard working people

Not met many in the US

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Honestly not sure why he mentions Poles in the same breath as Romanians in the UK.. The vast Majority of Poles who live in the UK are hard working people

Not met many in the US
                      They work hard, and they have very strong families..Very Catholic, and are not looking for welfare, or a handout.

I several Polish friends, and they are all IT big shots. Smart guys. I was told, by a few that are high schools are simple and at jr high level for math and physics.

Comment

Working...
                      X