Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your favorite cologne???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme - the best i've ever had.

If you want a cheap, long-lasting one...try Joop (pink/purple one)
    That is one of the best smelling colognes out there but they have reformulated it, the sh** doesn't last anymore they watered it down, if you have the vintage bottle then you're lucky.

And Joop is old school, more a fragrance for older people

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    just got my sampled in lol... i bought a small 5ml sample on ebay. the smell is not bad. reminds me of aspen, cool water, etc. still cant beat versace pour homme. i've gotten lots of compliment with this one. got girls asking me what i have on so they can buy it for their man.
    One of the best fresh fragrances out there, but too many people are wearing it, so most girls will probably have smelled on their boyfriends/ex's etc... When I went to Germany last year I still had a bottle there I left the last time I went, I wore it one night to this Serbian club, I picked up this girl she was probably around 15 years younger than me, when she kissed my neck she said..you smell so fkn good...so it is a solid fragrance.

If you want the same fragrance but want it to last longer on your skin then buy Chanel Allure Sport, it's 95% identical to Versace pour homme but lasts way longer and it has a different note in there which makes it a bit nicer/better smelling actually than the Versace one, but you gotta pay more tho, probably 4 or 5 times more than the Versace PH one.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Have you smelled TF Tuscan Leather and Ombre Leather?
      I can't remember which one I smelled, but it was awful. May not have been either of those two. Tom Ford may just be too niche for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        I can't remember which one I smelled, but it was awful. May not have been either of those two. Tom Ford may just be too niche for me.
        Yeah for sure.

Try YSL la nuit de l'homme (as mentioned here already), it's epic for winter/fall, one of my favs in my collection.
        Last edited by _original_; 12-17-2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Brees wouldn't have broke the TD record against the Bills defense.

Comment

• Davidoff “Good Life”

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Brees wouldn't have broke the TD record against the Bills defense.
              I'm high on the Bills. I feel like 1 more weapon + an extra step for Josh Allen and this team is a contender for years to come!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                Davidoff “Good Life”
                Is it good? That's another fragrance which has been discontinued. I heard the best davidoff fragrance was 'relax'...i found it on ebay but it's around $500

The fragrances now days suck, they all have been reformulated..I still have the vintage dolce and gabbana pour homme cologne..the vintage bottles have a sticker the ones they make now the name is printed on the bottle that's how you tell em apart, anyhow the one they sell now its fkn sh** doesnt last an hour on the skin.

If you want another good davidoff fragrance try Zino by davidoff..also a very masculine smell...it was made in 86 I believe but it's still available online and in some shops.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  I'm high on the Bills. I feel like 1 more weapon + an extra step for Josh Allen and this team is a contender for years to come!
                  They need a true number one receiver and Allen needs a ton of work. Also since all of their wideouts are under 6'0, they need to use their tightends more. Knox and Kroft are good.
                  Last edited by Derranged; 12-18-2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    Is it good? That's another fragrance which has been discontinued. I heard the best davidoff fragrance was 'relax'...i found it on ebay but it's around $500

The fragrances now days suck, they all have been reformulated..I still have the vintage dolce and gabbana pour homme cologne..the vintage bottles have a sticker the ones they make now the name is printed on the bottle that's how you tell em apart, anyhow the one they sell now its fkn sh** doesnt last an hour on the skin.

If you want another good davidoff fragrance try Zino by davidoff..also a very masculine smell...it was made in 86 I believe but it's still available online and in some shops.
                    I’m definitely not a “cologne guy” I barely ever wear it. I think almost every cologne I got was a gift or samples. But the Good Life set I got came with a bottle and an aftershave. This was back in 2001. The cologne was by far the most appreciated I’ve ever tried, based on how many people noticed it and made comments to the effect. I don’t have a great sense of smell but I even enjoyed it more than the rest. I think it wasent so common, and unique enough “bouquet” that it helped it stand out. It looked like it smelled, refreshing green if that makes any sense. This is the kicker, I only just finished the after shave after 18yrs. I used it on rare occasions only, and it alway smelled good. Yeah I saw prices were very high online for it also. Still I could understand paying double the price for it than any equivalent modern cologne. There’s a nostalgia factor there too. Plus I’m sure there’s trends in cologne like anything else, so sometimes it’s nice to be different, so older stuff like that Zino u mentioned might be the ticket. The “popular” cologne was always the one people started to hate the fastest and became “hackish”. Remember when “vanilla” was Uber popular with girls until it made everyone gag from over exposure. I’ve hoped that they would bring it back or that sum Company would bootleg all the vintage stuff. I had a bottle of preferred stock for about ten years too. I like it, but everyone also knew what it was.

Comment

Working...
                    X