Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans: USA going to Attack Itself again and blame Pakistan to start a War (again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viciouscycle View Post
    Isn't that they guy who smoked 2 pakis and then the US made the Pakis release him and they had to comply.

Like i said corrupt government, some funds were simply passed over and he got released.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      This is common knowledge for anyone with half a brain cell. only problem is pakistan is not no afghanistan or iraq. Its a nuclear state with china's backing. China has said on a number of occassions if you attack islamabad your basically attacking beijing. If America want war with pakistan it could turn out to be the biggest bloodshed in since WW2.

Oh and the current pakistan government our puppets of america, there crooked and a bunch of pr!cks the quicker they leave the better for pakistan.
      Thats actually the plan. They want to start a huge war, why?? To protect their dollar and create a new world order after.

If you notice all these wars and "revolutions" are because a country wants to move away from the greenback and to a diffirent standard, we cant have that now.....

We are all legal slaves to a few rich familys who rule the world, they dont need to be president of a country, they just control all the money in the world. What was that quote? I dont need to own slaves I will just own the money and people will become my legal slaves?

Recently Turkey kicked out Israel rep and is threatening to attack Cyprus now. Turkey has been sucking off America for a long time, Russia told them not to let USA install bases everywhere, watch whats going to happen. Turkey will be the launching point of all these campaigns.

What USA will do with Pakistan is hire some Al-Qaeda, finance them, train them, let them enter USA, give them weapons, let them destroy something. Then magically USA will find some "passports" belong to Pakistani Millitant Generals and launch a full scale war, taking Iran with it.

Then they will make a new Patriot Act to suck out even more civic rights and liberties, make you have no freedom, make everyone work for some crap, deflate the dollar that it becomes absolutely worthless, all the rich family's that control the world will buy up everything they dont own, then they will "Win the War"!.

Ta-Da!

Funny that Venezuela / Iraq / Libya / Syria all have 20 cent gas per liter. All countries that USA hated/hates. I wonder why. We cant have cheap gas in the world.

ps: I believe Bin Laden died in 2006 of natural causes, I saw a documentary on Russian Tv where they interviewed some Georgian, he said he saw the buriel process and he died of natural causes, it was widely reported too.

I think the raid on his compound in Pakistan was just a cover up and some BS, to create a black mark on Pakistan by using leverage.

He was "killed" 10 days after a report surfaced that there will be Nuclear War if "OBL" was ever killed, report coming from Pakistan connected groups. hmmmmmmmm

Comment

This thread deserves more recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
          This thread deserves more recognition.
          You begging for green kaye like a scared shot pussy deserves more recognition.

You used to be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
            You begging for green kaye like a scared shot pussy deserves more recognition.

You used to be hard.
            Don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Don't know what you're talking about.
              I can quote your posts right now and expose you for the shot pussy you are or you can just acknowledge it yourself.

Choice is yours.

Comment

I can quote your posts right now and expose you for the shot pussy you are or you can just acknowledge it yourself.

Choice is yours.
                Didn't post in the lounge you speak of, so you're not 'exposing" anything.

Comment

Didn't post in the lounge you speak of, so you're not 'exposing" anything.
                  Suit yourself.

Comment

Suit yourself.
                    Give me your best shot coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Like i said corrupt government, some funds were simply passed over and he got released.
                      Not corrupt government actual Sharia LAW saved Raymond Davis arse from getting fried.

Sharia Law allows for a payment to be made instead of a death penalty!

Stupid laws! Man woulda been fried if that had happened in the US.

Also Khaled Sheikh Muhammed said there would be nukes?

KSM is the biggest bull5hitter in Gitmo. So crazy man can't get a TRIAL!

Also, Pakistan got nukes MFers! Smell that coffee!
                      Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-09-2011, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X