No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor appears to throw the first punch in the melee, based on new clip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Khabib attacked first by jumping at Conor's teammates to provoke the brawl. Conor went after Khabib's guys who were going after his own teammates. Pretty simple.

Khabib fans can't seem to put 2 and 2 together on this. Everything Conor did there was self-defense.
    What are you stupid?!!!

How does Con-artist know that Khabib's guy went after his teammates? Maybe they went to stop Khabib, did you think about that and put 2 and 2 together, dumbass. Or are you gawd and know people's intention.

Khabib didn't go after John Kavanah or Owen Roddy, he went after that fa*got Dillon Danis.

Listen to Joe Rogan show today, John Kavanah was on that show and even said Khabib came after Dillon Danis because that idiot was provoking him online and ringside.

Fact so far and even John Kavanah confirmed on the show:
    - Khabib went after that fa*got Dillon
    - Khabib's brother got punched by Con-artist first
    - Con-artist got a rinsing after b*tching out in the fight
    - John Kavanah and Roddy were unharmed and not even threatened by anyone, they confirmed it on the joe rogan show

Now you put 2 and 2 together and

God dammit I hate ignorant fools!
    Last edited by webpp; 10-08-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Is Conor a mind reader now? Maybe he was going to break it up?
      Exactly! Sorry man, I basically answered the same way without seeing your reply.

Comment

Good video angle:

Comment

Khabib jumped over and then 2 went to follow so he attacked. Its a disgrace anyway and with how it happened they can say they were going to restrain Khabib though likely they were gonna go help him. McGregor is an idiot for doing anything, but he caused it all by having no awareness at all. Anyone with a brain could see his promo was real for Khabib.

Comment

They're holding Conors purse now

Comment

What started the brawl?

If Khabib doesnt jump out the ring, are fists thrown afterwards?

If you believe nothing occurs if Khabib just stands and gets his hand raised.... you know what started the melee. Outside or inside the ring. Stop BSing.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                What started the brawl?

If Khabib doesnt jump out the ring, are fists thrown afterwards?

If you believe nothing occurs if Khabib just stands and gets his hand raised.... you know what started the melee. Outside or inside the ring. Stop BSing.
                Why stop there, go further down? If UFC wasn't created, are fists thrown?

Such a dumbass logic.

Rather than saying that Con-artist went over board many time prior to this event and others UFC fighters were asking well if he does it then maybe it's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by webpp View Post
                  How does Con-artist know that Khabib's guy went after his teammates?
                  Gee I don't know you failed abortion, maybe because Khabib and his guys are known for ganging up on people like the little rats that they are? You probably think that's awesome so that says a lot about you.

You really have a negative IQ level if you think that one should have expected these scumbags to have good intentions when they saw their pack leader jump after their enemies and assault them.

I don't care all that much about Conor as he's done a lot of dumb **** and ruined his own career, but he saw Khabib attack his teammates, then saw his henchman make their way over there to join in so he attacked them first. What do you think Conor would just randomly punch people for no reason? I know that you're an inbred **** who will blow these guys' mutilated peckers if they gave you the chance but grow a brain for once and quit acting like they're victims. They're scum, they shall be treated as scum and will be kept out of the civilized world for a while. Except for kebab because there's money to be made by using him.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    Gee I don't know you failed abortion, maybe because Khabib and his guys are known for ganging up on people like the little rats that they are? You probably think that's awesome so that says a lot about you.

You really have a negative IQ level if you think that one should have expected these scumbags to have good intentions when they saw their pack leader jump after their enemies and assault them.

I don't care all that much about Conor as he's done a lot of dumb **** and ruined his own career, but he saw Khabib attack his teammates, then saw his henchman make their way over there to join in so he attacked them first. What do you think Conor would just randomly punch people for no reason? I know that you're an inbred **** who will blow these guys' mutilated peckers if they gave you the chance but grow a brain for once and quit acting like they're victims. They're scum, they shall be treated as scum and will be kept out of the civilized world for a while. Except for kebab because there's money to be made by using him.
                    Again are you dumb or simply slow? How do you know the intent. Assumption don’t work here. Prove it or else shut up and go jack off ya filth, you sound pissed off (not my fault for your embarrassment, blame your own stupidity loool).

God dammit I hate ignorant fools.

Comment

Originally posted by webpp View Post
                      Why stop there, go further down? If UFC wasn't created, are fists thrown?

Such a dumbass logic.

Rather than saying that Con-artist went over board many time prior to this event and others UFC fighters were asking well if he does it then maybe it's okay.
                      Its only a dumbass logic to overreacting cuhnts.

What started the brawl? What initiated any of the spectators to begin fighting?

If you cant answer that objectively then shut the fuhk up and take a nap.

Comment

Working...
                      X