• Zelenoff vs. "Its that Boi!!" Haskins

Who wins? Kinda forgot about Haskins.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Who wins? Kinda forgot about Haskins.
    Am I missing something bud ?

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
      Am I missing something bud ?
      U never heard of Donald "Its that boi!!" Haskins? He's another poster on this site...

Comment

U never heard of Donald "Its that boi!!" Haskins? He's another poster on this site...
        Never heard of him mate, I can assure you he aint been in this section.

Comment

It's Hoskins fool !
          How the hell could you forget the name of the greatest boxer who ever picked up a pair of gloves?

Anyway Hoskins punch keeps the earth in orbit Z stands no chance against that kinfd of power.

BTW I thought of this the first time I saw Z lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
            It's Hoskins fool !
            How the hell could you forget the name of the greatest boxer who ever picked up a pair of gloves?

Anyway Hoskins punch keeps the earth in orbit Z stands no chance against that kinfd of power.

BTW I thought of this the first time I saw Z lmao.

Thank you.. I knew Haskins didnt seem right.. I should be shot for not remembering that name.

Comment

Thank you.. I knew Haskins didnt seem right.. I should be shot for not remembering that name.
              I think he's still here under a different screen name but i'm not calling him out lol, we had our fun he's cool now.

Charlie you just don't know how easy you have it we made this dudes life utter hell on here.

Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
              After trying for weeks to track down Donald 'It's that boi' Hoskins I finally pinned him down and this is what the great man had to say to me in a superb in depth interview:

TheGrimeyLimey: Donald, everyone thinks you were great in your shadowboxing movie. Can you tell me what your motivation for the role was?

Donald Hoskins: Same as before every fight. I imagine my opponent done slapped my momma silly and it gets me hella angry. In this case though I was punching the air so I imagined that a strong wind knocked my momma down on her fat ass, and that psyched me up to give the air a hell of a beating.

TheGrimeyLimey: Well you certainly looked unstoppable in that film Donald. In fact your strength has been likened to an elephant farting in an elevator, in other words, completely overpowering. Can you tell me how you developed your almost superhuman strength?

Donald Hoskins: Well...masturbation gave me strong wrists, I know that for a fact, and I never sit down to ****. I squat and that improves the strength in my quadriceps...The rest is all just god given.

TheGrimeyLimey: Talking about God given, can you tell me when exactly it was that you realised you were the greatest? Was it a spiritual moment, with bright lights and angels whispering in your ear telling you that you were mightier than Achilles, stronger than The Hulk and sexier than Cheetarah...or was it a more mundane pub brawl in which you realised that no mere mortal could test your abilities?

Donald Hoskins: Soon as I popped out my momma I knocked out the doctor. Mother****er used forceps to pull me out. A dumb move like that coulda ruined my looks. The doc’s lucky I didn’t kill him...anyways, when I was born was when I realised I was born to fight.

TheGrimeyLimey: You certainly were Donald, in fact since you came on the scene lie detectors have become obsolete as only YOU are the truth....how do you feel about this?

Donald Hoskins: Haha It aint no lie. Mother****ers be seeing how real I am in my next fight on sept 9th. I’m the truth and I aint never gonna be beaten...erm...again

TheGrimeyLimey: We at boxingscene definitely believe that Donald, but there have been some doubters... However, even God has haters, they’re called atheists. What have you got to say to your non-believers?

Donald Hoskins: Dem suckers best come to their senses or get knocked senseless.

TheGrimeyLimey: I’m sure that ultimatum will earn you a horde of loyal new fans Donald.

Donald Hoskins: You better believe that.

TheGrimeyLimey: On the subject of your fans Donald, your nuts must be hella sore judging by the amount of people hanging off them. Can you tell me how your balls feel?

Donald Hoskins: I’m ready to bust a nut right now...go get my girl over here.

TheGrimeyLimey: On that note Donald I’ll thank you for a wonderful interview and say that it is time to let the world know: Donald ‘It’s that boi’ Hoskins is here to takeover.

Donald Hoskins: Mother****ers best recognise!
              Last edited by Stab Judah; 04-12-2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Hoskins is GreatestIam..

Who were you before this account Relik?

Comment

Hoskins is GreatestIam..

Who were you before this account Relik?
                  LOL you guys still don't know

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                    LOL you guys still don't know
                    No... So how about you just tell me. Chief.

Comment

Working...
                    X