No announcement yet.

Saw Tyson in L.A. this weekend....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Tyson in L.A. this weekend....

I was out at the Von Dutch store in Melrose, and this limo pulls up. It's Tyson and some caramel-colored nubian princess. A whole gang of people started rushing him for autographs while I kind of chilled in the back. When I passed by, I yelled out, "Hey Mike, you gonna fight Sapp?" He smiled and said, "Yeah." And that was it. Wish I had my camera. The chick he was with was a dime. As for Tyson, the guy's not very tall, but he's got some ****ing huge biceps.

niiiice...you live in L.A.?

Comment

Awesome man!

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

What the **** is up with Von Dutch, I see all the hip hop and r&b cats wearing that ****. Bet that ****s expensive. Nobody tried to piss him off and get hit? haha, now that he's filing bankruptcy everybody knows there's no money in it. I can not wait to see Tyson back in a ring, be it K1 or boxing.

Comment

Thats funny, I saw him knocking out curls on tv while training and he had at 2 45 lb plates and the W bar. I mean thats like 115lbs for high reps?! not too shabby for someone 225 at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Zen420
              What the **** is up with Von Dutch, I see all the hip hop and r&b cats wearing that ****. Bet that ****s expensive. Nobody tried to piss him off and get hit? haha, now that he's filing bankruptcy everybody knows there's no money in it. I can not wait to see Tyson back in a ring, be it K1 or boxing.

filing bankruptcy doesn't mean your broke in his case i'm sure it's because his bills far outweigh his income

Comment

Working...
              X