No announcement yet.

Did Bute's toe infection affect him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Bute's toe infection affect him?

I have never seen him perform so poorly before.

No, he just got beat by the better fighter.

Comment

No it was because Froch is the best fighter he has ever faced by a country mile.

Bute would have got ktfo regardless.

Comment

No, he was moving fine. If he wasn't fit to box he wouldn't have especially against someone as dangerous as Froch. He just came up against the better, stronger, and more determined man. When Froch fights as an all out aggressor, he is probably one of the most dangerous men in boxing. If this version of Froch turns up against Kessler in a rematch, he will win no doubt.

Comment

Froch's punches affected him more.

Comment

he fought a stupid fight, he lost fair and square and i had him winning + bet some money on him

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              he fought a stupid fight, he lost fair and square and i had him winning + bet some money on him
              Do you mean that you had him winning 3 out of the first 4 rounds or that you wanted him to win?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Do you mean that you had him winning 3 out of the first 4 rounds or that you wanted him to win?
                I'm hoping it's the latter because if he thinks Bute won 3 out of 4 rounds then it's potentially one of the most deluded posts/comments ever.

Bute didn't suffer from a toe infection. He got his ass taxed and exposed by the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  I'm hoping it's the latter because if he thinks Bute won 3 out of 4 rounds then it's potentially one of the most deluded posts/comments ever.

Bute didn't suffer from a toe infection. He got his ass taxed and exposed by the better fighter.
                  That's what I'm hoping!

Comment

He said there would be no excuses if he lost...

I hope he doesn't back on his word. They said the toe was just fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X