View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 07:31 AM #155
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2624 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 60,134.44
Total Points: 84,864.28
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
What 'evidence' do people want?

The manipulated fighters to come out and say 'I'm being manipulated' or Haymon the manipulator to come out and say 'I manipulate these guys'?

In last year alone PBC's biggest stars, Wilder and Charlo have declined career highest purses against the guys they claim the want to fight and proceeded to fight lesser fighters for less money? Their justification? 'I'm betting on myself'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Spence thinks he's some big A side vs Crawford.

Nobody will outright say I'm being manipulated or I'm manipulating but we the fans can come to our own conclusions when the fighters who spent years claiming they want to do this and fight that guy get cold feet and refuse to do what they claimed they wanted to do and fight who they claimed they wanted to fight when they're presented with real offers from said fighters for career's biggest paydays.
Good point doe. It's not rocket science.

"ANTHONY JOSHUA vs DEONTAY WILDER HAPPENS WHEN AL HAYMON FEELS IT'S TIME" TIM SMITH

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote