Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hooker: I'd Shock Prograis; Make It Easier Than People Think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same Hooker that got one of the biggest gift draws vs Darleys Perez on the undercard of Ward vs Kov. Hooker got smoked for 10 rounds but somehow walked away with a draw. Dude is lucky to still be relevant. Overrated fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      Prograis would destroy him. Same with baranchyk and subriel matias. Taylor? Lets not even go there. This guy had a respectable reign and 1 goodish win against flanagan. He robbed perez years ago
      Abso-frickin-lutely. One of the worst decisions I've seen.
      Still leaves a bad taste.

Comment

this would be a good fight, I got progrias tho

Comment

Hooker gets slept stopped again unless he boxes disciplined and doesn't fight on the inside with his long ass arms.

Comment

I'd love to watch it. Hooker can crack but I don't see him beating Prograis'. He may land some hard shots but Regis would weather those and wear out that body with some close range boxing.

Comment

any one know what happened to the Taylor vs progais fight. I can't fund it on DAZN or YouTube. just the damn high lights....

Comment

This is a good fight get it made

Comment

Hearn to offer $3-5 tickets for the Texas community for another cheap Hooker event! Every Texan’s Hooker price!

Comment

Prograis was the FOTY till Inoue - Donaire came

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                      Hearn to offer $3-5 tickets for the Texas community for another cheap Hooker event! Every Texan’s Hooker price!
                      Dude hurt your feelings with those threads he started and the documents to back up his claims.

Comment

Working...
                      X