• Show
Clear All

I don't know where to start....

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
      Berto ahead of Ward?
      They rated both on who hugs less

Comment

Calderon is not even top 25 and he was top 10 before he lost to Segura!

Comment

For all of you slippin on SOG. I just wish Ward's opponents could have a say so then you would change your mind. Mid twenties is total disrespect. Pascal's ranking is f-in terrible. Pacquiao (gritting my teeth because I'm a Floyd fan) is acceptable because he wasexceptional and more active. It really shocked me how low Wlad was, not that it upsets me, just shocked.

Comment

I'm not a fan of David Haye, but William Dettloff is showing his usual bias by ranking him at #56. Haye should be about #25.

Tomasz Adamek #49 is ranked lower than Steve Cunningham at #36, even though won their fight and has been active and winning ever since then.

Carl Froch is #29 but should be at least top 20 perhaps top 15. Froch should be higher than Andre Berto and Celestino Caballero, but they have Berto at #21 and Caballero at #26.

Celestino Caballero is #26 but Jason Litzau isn't in the top 100. Didn't Litzau win their fight?

Some of William Dettloff's comments are very unprofessional, for example in the Froch comments he refers to Arthur Abraham as "the little troll".

Once again, Dettloff has proven to the world he's an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
              I'm not a fan of David Haye, but William Dettloff is showing his usual bias by ranking him at #56. Haye should be about #25.

Tomasz Adamek #49 is ranked lower than Steve Cunningham at #36, even though won their fight and has been active and winning ever since then.

Carl Froch is #29 but should be at least top 20 perhaps top 15. Froch should be higher than Andre Berto and Celestino Caballero, but they have Berto at #21 and Caballero at #26.

Celestino Caballero is #26 but Jason Litzau isn't in the top 100. Didn't Litzau win their fight?

Some of William Dettloff's comments are very unprofessional, for example in the Froch comments he refers to Arthur Abraham as "the little troll".
              Once again, Dettloff has proven to the world he's an idiot.
              I'd ,like to see him say that to arthurs face

Comment

other than the top 5 ring magazine never has been credibile.

Comment

Working...
                X