No announcement yet.

"Money" MAYWEATHER on CNBC's "Power Lunch" today (Oct 7) @ 11:50 am EST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    LOL @ all the traders surrounded around Floyd.
    It's probably because he's the only black person on the trading floor (no pun intended)

I bet you these traders don't even watch boxing and only know Tyson and Dela Hoya.

Comment

He is doing much better with his interviews and stuff like this is BIG exposure to a demographic that isn't traditionally boxing-focused.

Great for boxing!

Congrats.

Comment

Floyd's big time, but he's not the best interview unless he puts on the heel gimmick.

Comment

Seriously, what did Floyd talk about? How to default on your car loan?

He should be a guest on the Suze Orman show.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
            It's probably because he's the only black person on the trading floor (no pun intended)

I bet you these traders don't even watch boxing and only know Tyson and Dela Hoya.
            I agree, and that's what makes it good for the sport. Exposing boxing to new outlets.

Funny how Pacquiao and Cotto have the fight coming up, but Floyd is still getting the publicity.

CNBC called Floyd the "Biggest and most bankable star in the sport".

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

Jealous Pacquiao fan above. Nothing to see here folks!

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Floyd's big time, but he's not the best interview unless he puts on the heel gimmick.
                He's better than he used to be. I see him maturing.

But his publicist needs to give him more talking points, I agree.

Keep in mind that he prolly doesn't have a HS diploma...and he's on the floor of the Stock Exchange.

Comment

LoL, they really got him on New York Stock Exchange...i want to see this. Can someone post a video link once its available.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                    LOL @ all the traders surrounded around Floyd.
                    Not only traders but all the security guards LOL. Anyways not bad planed they had the interview in the trading floor. But pretty much apart of stating in business tv what where the PPV #'s and revenue of his last fights that is the only point of the interview. Looks like someone came to wall street to fish some sponsors for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      LoL, they really got him on New York Stock Exchange...i want to see this. Can someone post a video link once its available.

thanks.

I got it on DVR. It'll prolly be on their website today, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X