No announcement yet.

Georgia Man Slaps Toddler In The Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
    I think he was going at the parents not doing jack **** about it. The kids can cry but parents need to do something, even if their child is still crying. A effort is a effort, especially out in the public.
    Yeah man but a toddler is a toddler, and if its your kid then nobody has a right to slap your kid in the face.

You just have to deal with it, if the kid was being a brat, he was being a brat, but slapping a 2-3 year old across the face isnt going to help make it stop thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
      you know the bolts will beat you guys twice this year, we're good like that.
      LT is a has been. McFadden is the future.

Comment

That mother is a chump for even letting it get that far.

Dude would have caught the beat down of his life if he tried that **** on one of my kids.

Comment

mcfadden is a never was

The toddler was only 2 years old. I dont know if any of you have kids or newphews/nieces, but you cant just tell a 2 year old to shutup and think theyll understand, at that point theyre still just learning to speak.

This jackass slapped the toddler 5 times, a small, 1-2 ft tall toddler. Theres no excuse for that

Comment

Comment

I think he was going at the parents not doing jack **** about it. The kids can cry but parents need to do something, even if their child is still crying. A effort is a effort, especially out in the public.
              yes I know, but the story is very short, how do we know that she didn't? I know that I discipline my kids, but there were times when they get hurt or don't feel good and cry ...won't stop. There's nothing you can do sometimes.

The right thing for us to do, is walk away.

Comment

That guy looks kind of like my math professor from two semesters ago.

Everyone on this forum usually says something to that affect.
                But not in this type of situation, it's usually pertaining to them alone. In this situation someone is assaulting your child, that is a serious violation.

Comment

Wow, all ima id of went Mike Tyson on that guy if he ever layed finger on my kid.

Comment

div>

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

Comment

Working...
                    X