Collapse
No announcement yet.

i'm thinking of faking an orgasm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Kimee.. it can't be both. I know damn well that if a girl is going down on me, and I'm suck'n on a peppermint in MY mouth, it's not goin to feel any different. So it only works if the giver has it in her mouth.

Comment

you just really confussed me

Comment

Will your wife be mad if she finds out Curly?

Comment

I have no ****ing idea.. I've had too much coffee today. ...on another note: The term “demons” was not always understood to have the absolutely negative connotation that it does today. Homer used the terms “demons” and “gods” more or less interchangeably. Another opinion was the demons were intermediaries between men and gods, and that demons had once been men. Plutarch speaks of “human souls as commencing, first heroes, then demons, and afterward as advancing to a more sublime degree.” Philo of Byblus seems to draw on this same tradition when he states that, “The most ancient of the barbarians, especially the Phoenicians and Egyptians, from whom other people derived this custom, accounted those the greatest gods who had found out things most necessary and useful in life- and had been benefactors to mankind.”

Comment

Originally posted by AgonY^x0
            both
            both! What the **** have I been missing out on all these years

oh cruel world, do thy best

Comment

Originally posted by Crystalline Dream
              both! What the **** have I been missing out on all these years

oh cruel world, do thy best
              your kidding right???? Next time a guy goes down on you pop a mint in his mouth Altoid.

Comment

Boy oh boy!! I go out to lunch and come back to quite an interesting discussion......I like it.:devil

Comment

*Note to self stop and buy some Altiods*

Comment

Originally posted by Bzob
                    *Note to self stop and buy some Altiods*

Comment

Welcome Madcrewmom.. my love.. my play thang.. my pleasure and my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X