No announcement yet.

New faces on the top of boxing scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New faces on the top of boxing scene

I've noticed Golovkin, Huck, Stevenson. Has anyone seen any others? Who has been cut? I'm guessing khan is out. Who else should be replaced and who deserves to go up?

Danny Garcia is up. I just noticed

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        GOAT

Comment

Come on Boxing Scene just do it for one day. All I ask. Like on April Fools Day or some ****. Please for the love of God put B-Suth up and let him have his moment

Comment

Got rid of Robert Guerrero finally lol. Should replace bradley for any of the new guys

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Come on Boxing Scene just do it for one day. All I ask. Like on April Fools Day or some ****. Please for the love of God put B-Suth up and let him have his moment
              Haha it would be his career highlight, in all honesty we should appreciate these journeymen, so it's only right one makes it up there.

Let's also replace broner with Mikey Garcia. Stick in a Japanese champ like Ioka, yaegashi or uchiyama too.

Comment

They tried to put canelo's snake as an icon, but it didn't fit.

Comment

They should erect the image of Jeff Lacy up there to honor all the fallen hype jobs who have graced these forums over the years.

Comment

GOD. AKA, Ali Raymi

20-0, 20 KO's. Made ATG Dutch Boy Gym leave before the fight even started!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X