Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    forgifs.com
    That disgusts me.

Comment

BennyST I believe is his name is one of the few good all around posters. Old England is another good poster. There used to be more but I guess they got tired of the trolls that they rarely post anymore, its like trying to talk to a tree with this trolls.

Comment

Now I feel like a complete d*ck for not mentioniong Benny, especially when I've commented about how knowledgable he is several times in the past.

It's because the crocodile-wrestling **** doesn't post much. He must have one of those things called a 'life".

Comment

Duran vs. Whitaker at 135.

Who wins, beanpole?

Comment

Great fantasy fight right there.

Duran beats him whichever way he chooses to, IMO. He was technically skilled enough to box with him and not be outclassed, and physically strong enough to beat Pernell down for his lunch money if he desired it.

Prime Duran makes my c*ck seep. Hence the newly created banner showcasing him further.

Comment

Originally posted by Berges View Post
              BennyST I believe is his name is one of the few good all around posters. Old England is another good poster. There used to be more but I guess they got tired of the trolls that they rarely post anymore, its like trying to talk to a tree with this trolls.

im 25, f#ckface,

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                forgifs.com

Comment

boxing knowledge?

my favorites have always been wmute, bat and the guy with golota making a face atop the weighing scale? and a sig with the terminator and a bloodied vitali side by side?

yeah threadstealer...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    boxing knowledge?

my favorites have always been wmute, bat and the guy with golota making a face atop the weighing scale? and a sig with the terminator and a bloodied vitali side by side?

yeah threadstealer...

wmute is a very good poster. old dude, if i remember correctly.

he;s got the "ignore list proportional to the amount of idiots on NSB," sig,

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Duran vs. Whitaker at 135.

Who wins, beanpole?

duran on points.

Comment

Working...
                      X