Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you describe Carl Froch's style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you describe Carl Froch's style?

He's not a exactly a brawler and not a really a boxer either. What do you think?

RJJ 2.0

Comment

a timid brawler? i guess. He waits and then its like he says fuck it gonna rush in and bomb away.

I love his style my top 3 favorite boxer today.

Comment

I'd describe it as crude throwback. he fights the way they fought back in the 50s and 60s. They box to figure you out then once they do they go try to beat the brakes straight off you which is why they were such great finishers.

Comment

Its unique and versatile.

Comment

A ****ing mentalist from nottingham

Comment

One Word

BEAST

Comment

I remember years ago before he got known on the world stage, He use to get criticise for trying to fight like RJJ by Jim smith (Former boxer turned commentator), He would drop his hands etc but he has since mature with age and once he feels your power he would just go in there and bomb away lol, The way he does it kinda looks funny because it doesn't look like there is any skills to it but still it gets the job done.

Comment

His nickname is very much fitting.

He sits back at the very edge of his range, takes his time and then out of nowhere he decides to pounce. When he does that, he goes in like a maniac and lets go as many bombs as possible. It's a good style to watch certainly, it doesn't matter if the opponent lands as he's leaping in, he's taking their best punch and and carrying on with his attack.

Comment

Hybrid ambush fighter/boxer-puncher/berserker

Comment

Working...
                    X