No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter:"Amir Khan is a leopard"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    "khan cherrypicked the wrong guy cause i-i-i'm undefeated and uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh" no chance.
    Tbf people were saying the same **** about Garcia....good job Molina can't punch.

Comment

It's normal for a trainer to praise his guy but leopards don't belong in the same league as lions...

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
        Tbf fair people were saying the same **** about Garcia....good job Molina can't punch.
        i hope he does pull off an upset... somehow. he's been given a golden opportunity to make a name for himself. on the flip side i kinda feel bad for him for the severe beating he's about to take. khan needs to prove he's relevant, this guy is nothin but a sacrifical lamb. no punch, looks about 5'4, wide eyed and headlining a big fight for the first time in his 17 fight career. he's not prepared for this.

Comment

i hope he does pull off an upset... somehow. he's been given a golden opportunity to make a name for himself. on the flip side i kinda feel bad for him for the severe beating he's about to take. khan needs to prove he's relevant, this guy is nothin but a sacrifical lamb. no punch, looks about 5'4, wide eyed and headlining a big fight for the first time in his 17 fight career. he's not prepared for this.
          This fight is meaningless and will hardly tell us anything, just something to hype Khan back up and give him the confidence he needs. The blueprint is out on Khan. If I was him I'd seriously forget about that rematch with Garcia.

Comment

This fight is meaningless and will hardly tell us anything, just something to hype Khan back up and give him the confidence he needs. The blueprint is out on Khan. If I was him I'd seriously forget about that rematch with Garcia.
            i think he can still go the full 12 and edge it with garcia IF he fights a smart, disciplined, and cautious fight. garcia ain't exactly a hard puzzle to solve. and who knows what he'll get out of virgil hunter.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOmME3J48TQ

Here is a young leopard beating up on an outclassed jackal. Molina is small and I see this as an easy fight for Khan which is IMO OK after losing the last 2 fights.

Comment

i think he can still go the full 12 and edge it with garcia IF he fights a smart, disciplined, and cautious fight. garcia ain't exactly a hard puzzle to solve. and who knows what he'll get out of virgil hunter.
                Just don't see it although you could very well be right. Garcia has 12 rounds to catch him and a couple of camps with Virgil is not going to make a huge difference to his defence.

Comment

Just don't see it although you could very well be right. Garcia has 12 rounds to catch him and a couple of camps with Virgil is not going to make a huge difference to his defence.
                  I see it the same way as you. Amir Khan and his team talk a good fight and make lots of excuses but as Angel Garcia said going into the fight the excuses are not going to hold up when Danny starts landing his hammers.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    The first thing i thought was "a leopard can't change its spots"
                    That sums it up.

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    a young leopard my ass ..more like baby giraffe
                    You're a first class troll but that was funny I'll give you that.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Virgil Hunter has one of the most soothing voices Ive ever heard.

I would like him to read me bedtime stories.
                    Bedtime stories? Everybody knows you don't sleep.

Comment

More likely than not, Garcia is also improving as he progresses through his career too. Hunter is probably a more knowledgeable trainer than Angel Garcia, and it will be interesting to see how a rematch will go. Khan is a long way from that fight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X