SEPT 15 one boxer shall prevail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPT 15 one boxer shall prevail

what are u posters watching that night?

for me right now its chavez jr/martinez > canelo/tba UNLESS its cotto or kirkland

He's getting neither.
    I don't think Kirkland will be ready until October (unless they pony up in some cash) and Cotto won't fight till December (least what I heard)
    Sorry, JCC JR and Sergio got this for me.... also I heard they got Viloria and someone else who I forgot but intrigued me.

Comment

I will be buying the Canelo PPV regardless of the opponent...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        He's getting neither.
        I don't think Kirkland will be ready until October (unless they pony up in some cash) and Cotto won't fight till December (least what I heard)
        Sorry, JCC JR and Sergio got this for me.... also I heard they got Viloria and someone else who I forgot but intrigued me.
        dan rafael was TOLD hence all capital letters (he's usually more realible then most posters) the undercard should be the following

rigo/tba

alvarado/tba

and some other fight

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          dan rafael was TOLD hence all capital letters (he's usually more realible then most posters) the undercard should be the following

rigo/tba

alvarado/tba

and some other fight
          Ahhh yea there you go.. those were the other 2.
          Hmmm, maybe the Viloria was a rumor.
          Even though those 2 fights will be nothing more than showcases, I'm always down to see a Rigo decapitation

Comment

Chavez-Martinez easily. I've been waiting for that fight since Chavez stole Martinez' belt. Plus Martinez deserves a big PPV fight.

Canelo vs K9 or Trout are solid fights, but they don't have the anticipation that Martinez-Chavez does.
            Last edited by Rocky Rode; 06-26-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
              Chavez-Martinez easily. I've been waiting for that fight since Chavez stole Martinez' belt. Plus Martinez deserves a big PPV fight.

Canelo vs K9 or Trout are solid fights, but they have the anticipation that Martinez-Chavez does.
              Those are not PPV fights IMO.
              If they tried that, they'd fail pretty bad.
              Uncle Bob's card is sounding good so far.

Comment

I don't want to pay for anymore TR PPV's so I'll stream the Martinez fight if it actually comes to fruition. I hope Sergio beats Chavez jr to a bloody pulp so that his dad can jump in the ring and save him.

Comment

Chavez-Martinez.

I don't care who Canelo is fighting, even if it's Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                    I will be buying the Canelo PPV regardless of the opponent...
                    They haven't said if it will be PPV yet though

Comment

Working...
                    X