Dana White: Soccer is the worst sport, UFC is bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    Wow..

Football or Soccer may be boring at times but it is the biggest sport in the whole world. Hence why a World Cup is hosted every four years.
    Every Sport can have boring moments/match ups though especially boxing and UFC have had there fair share

Dana white is just a ****in stupid twat

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
      How is football boring to watch?

Boring to whom? People that were never raised with the sport in the first place? I suppose so...

There is no sport out there that get me more emotional, excited and out of my seat than when either a club I support or my national teams plays.

All things are relative.

I was raised with the sport, I played for quite a few years as well, I love playing soccer but I can't watch a game without falling asleep....

Comment

Dana is full of himself.. You couldnt pay me to watch a UFC pay-per-view fight if Mexico was playing in the world cup at the same time.. LMAO Im a big fan of both but Soccer is a passion!!

Comment

This ****er is the the most unprofessional promoter ever

You don't go around dissing other sports, especially when the two aren't even the same ****ing sport.

You don't go around announcing people getting fired, you do this behind the scenes.

Comment

wheres the part about Hockey? i know he talked about hockey saying some cool stuff about it, reps to anyone who gives it

Comment

LMFAO Dana White is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
              X