Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What road should Kimbo Slice take if he wants to be relevant in Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What road should Kimbo Slice take if he wants to be relevant in Boxing?

If you are Kimbo Slices manager.....knowing he is as old as he is.....and his 15 min of fame fading fast (if not faded already).......how do you manage him to make him relevant in boxing? maybe even get title shot?.........go!!!!!!!

i'd teach him how to box first...lol...not jus KO guys...i watched his first fight..very sloppy and at his age...he needs to get better quick...altho i will say one cant expect perfection at the first fight...but i'd let him fight some bums..KO them get a name out there..then step up to some ranked in top 20 guys..bout 3 of em...if he wins..go all out and challenge a champ..i wouldnt wait 25plus fights i'd b fighting often and quick as could

Comment

Pull a Shannon Briggs and fight nobodies once a month or so. Eventually he'll get a Klitschko shot if he's knocking nobodies out in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        If you are Kimbo Slices manager.....knowing he is as old as he is.....and his 15 min of fame fading fast (if not faded already).......how do you manage him to make him relevant in boxing? maybe even get title shot?.........go!!!!!!!

Is it possible for him to make the Cruiserweight limit? I don't understand why this guy was sold to us as a Heavyweight. The guy isn't built for the HW division in the UFC, and he's not nearly big enough to be a HW in professional boxing.

Make Cruiserweight, or crush cans until a cash out fight against someone like Toney.(not much of a cash out there either..)

Comment

He may be a king in the streets but he's a jester in the world of professional boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            Is it possible for him to make the Cruiserweight limit? I don't understand why this guy was sold to us as a Heavyweight. The guy isn't built for the HW division in the UFC, and he's not nearly big enough to be a HW in professional boxing.

Make Cruiserweight, or crush cans until a cash out fight against someone like Toney.(not much of a cash out there either..)
            6' 2" and almost 230, he's big enough for anyone except Klitschko. (Edit, not that he'll beat anyone...)

Comment

whatever mannys taking and mayweathers knowledge cuz kimbo dont know ***** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                6' 2" and almost 230, he's big enough for anyone except Klitschko. (Edit, not that he'll beat anyone...)
                exactly...and well who is big nuff for Klit..geez well that one dude..but he dont count..lol...oh and by the pic...i'd have him learn to keep that left hand up so HE dont get Kayod by another pink haired nobody

Comment

15 of those pounds are probably in his beard though. A shave and a few hours in the sauna and he could make cruiserweight

Comment

Wow, I didn't realize those were his measurements. For some reason he's always looked kind of small to me. Maybe it's just his fighting style etc.. He's in a lot of trouble then. It's gonna be extra difficult with all the media attention every step he takes gets. It's gonna be tough for Shaw to feed this guy 10 bums without the whole boxing world ****ting on each step.

At the end of the day he's mostly a carnival act unless he can really step up his skill level fast and mostly out of nowhere. Which is extremely unlikely considering his advanced age and natural style. He does always come to fight, and from what I've heard and read he's a nice guy. Best of luck he can get through all this without making a mockery of himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X