Battling Siki
    Hector Camacho..
    Duane Thomas.
    ........................?

Robert Quiroga

Comment

some say Liston may have been killed

Comment

Bonavena not a world champion. Liston & Gatti suspicious circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Robert Quiroga
          nice shout Bear, i never knew Quiroga was murdered. his FOTY with Akeem Anifowoshe was a classic which i have watched many times.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            nice shout Bear, i never knew Quiroga was murdered. his FOTY with Akeem Anifowoshe was a classic which i have watched many times.
            It was! I watched Anifowoshe a bunch before that fight. I was pulling for him.
            Turned out to be a great fight. Unfortunately had to retire after it due to head injuries.
            I read once that he made an ill advised comeback later in Africa and dropped dead the locker room after a fight. Kinda sad. But he was a warrior.

Comment

Freddie Mills, Alexis Arguello and Arturo Gatti were all ruled suicides but there has been a question mark over all three. Also, I'm not sure if it was Valentin Angelmann or another Jewish fighter of that era who was killed by the Nazis in a concentration camp.

Comment

I'm not a conspiracy theorist type of person but I believe Arguello was murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  I'm not a conspiracy theorist type of person but I believe Arguello was murdered.
                  I believe that also.

Comment

I read Edwin Valero was murdered. No way he hung himself with his jeans.

Comment

Working...
                    X