No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    The swipe at you is in comedy. I hope you understand. I still consider you an e-friend. I was simply trying to get my point across to a very thick poster.
    Fair enough, as was my retort back. We all try and make our points and have our own opinions and ideas about things. We can get snippy, but I seldom hod a disagreement against anyone.

Comment

Good thing that you quit. No use to keep on digging when standing in a hole.
      Precisely my point. You couldn't answer on topic after I'd spelt it out to you.

Feel free to get the last word in. You lost the argument and that's all you can do to salvage pride.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Yet you've spent time on a good number of posts trying to prove Vits never juiced as a pro but admit the possibility of it. You say others have an agenda yet claim Vits is clean yet Jones and Hopkins.... "They are probably both juicing and has likely been doing it for the better part of their careers." Oh the irony and double standards!!

Tell me old friend, why is it both Jopnes and Hopkins have probably been juicing the better part of their careers and not Vittles?
        Because Vitali is white he can't be juicing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Yet you've spent time on a good number of posts trying to prove Vits never juiced as a pro but admit the possibility of it. You say others have an agenda yet claim Vits is clean yet Jones and Hopkins.... "They are probably both juicing and has likely been doing it for the better part of their careers." Oh the irony and double standards!!

Tell me old friend, why is it both Jopnes and Hopkins have probably been juicing the better part of their careers and not Vittles?
          All I have claimed is that there's nothing that should indicate that Vitali is cheating. The situation is not comparable to Jones who was tested positive for steroids before a fight against a cabdriver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar View Post
            Because Vitali is white he can't be juicing.
            I disagree with this. We have our differences but Bat isn't like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              Precisely my point. You couldn't answer on topic after I'd spelt it out to you.

Feel free to get the last word in. You lost the argument and that's all you can do to salvage pride.

So you still say it's not possible to get a shoulderinjury without juicing?

Comment

All I have claimed is that there's nothing that should indicate that Vitali is cheating. The situation is not comparable to Jones who was tested positive for steroids before a fight against a cabdriver.
                This is where we differ. I think its the exact same thing. Doesn't matter pro or Amateur it shows a type of behavior to cheat in the first place. I don't buy Vits excuse anymore than I do Roy's. Both were grown men when these incidents occured.

Comment

• I think Jedi Vader's point is that Vitali was caught for juicing AND he has had shoulder injuries which can be synonymous with steroid use.

The combination of the two is what should raise a red flag of suspicion. It's not just the shoulder injuries themselves.

At least that's my take on it. I certainly don't want to put words in his mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I think Jedi Vader's point is that Vitali was caught for juicing AND he has had shoulder injuries which can be synonymous with steroid use.

The combination of the two is what should raise a red flag of suspicion. It's not just the shoulder injuries themselves.

At least that's my take on it. I certainly don't want to put words in his mouth.
                    Very well put.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I think Jedi Vader's point is that Vitali was caught for juicing AND he has had shoulder injuries which can be synonymous with steroid use.

That is PRECISELY my point.

The reason why you've ascertained my point is because you've read my words with no bias.

Comment

Working...
                      X