Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Andre Ward vs Prime Nigel Benn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Ward is crafty and smart enough to weather Benn's early storm and win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by bergin View Post
      Benn kills this American Fighter. I think Andre Ward would have been terrified of Nigel just via stare down. I don't know if Ward's baby punches or feather chin could have hurt Nigel or survive Nigel's raw power. The dark Prince would have shattered him I say Ko Round 4-5. What do you think would have happened in this fight.
      the myth that ward cant pucnh and has a weak chin has to die. ward has one of the best chins in boxing. miranda bounced about a dozen flush right hands of it and he walked through it and hurt miranda with punches of his own. kessler landed good shots and couldnt hurt him either, ward hurt him though. same thing goes for green and froch. and even though he couldnt hurt abraham, arthur couldnt hurt him either and he landed some excellent punches on ward.

yet according to some idiots ward has a bad chin bcuz of a flash knockdown in his second pro fight

benn on the other hand had a legitimately shaky chin, its wasnt terrible but it was much worse than average for a world champion. and as for benn intimidating ward, please.. thats how we know you are a hater, ward is one of the most mentally strong fighters in the sport.

ward would outclass benn and theres a 50/50 chance he stops him late, complete mismatch.

Comment

If Benn's chin was below average he would've never lasted against McClellan.

Comment

Working...
        X