Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins is slightly right because Pacquaio blatantly ducked Zahir Raheem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, but seeing as how there are probably multiple threads about this very fact already, you have contributed absolutely nothing beneficial or thought-provoking to NSB in this instance.

In fact, it's probably detrimental to the quagmire known as NSB, because you're probably more interested in flaming Pacquiao fans and preaching to your choir of Floyd fans than you are in actual discussion.

Comment

Was double header card for Morales and Pacquiao to showcase themselves in advance of a rematch at 130.

Pacquiao destroyed Velazquez and Morales was derailed by Raheem. Pacquiao decided to face Morales who he had lost to in his previous fight, instead of Raheem.

It was not a tournament situation.

Pacquiao didn't move up to 135 until almost 3 years later.

I think in my post I said a case could be made, but to call it a blatant duck is to show a blatant lack of knowledge or that you are blatantly biased.

Seriously you are basing your case on Zahir Raheem , that's pretty weak.

Comment

Just like Bernard Hopkins ducked Danny Green

Comment

Raheem would have lost, but pacs promoter wanted none of it. I am a Pacquaio fan, but a lot of his groupies think he can do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Raheem would have lost, but pacs promoter wanted none of it.

so he ducked a guy that would have beat..he ducked a guy that cant even convince his own mother to attend his fights

great logic, Bully

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              there are 3 categories of people that actually believe this;

1. really stupid people
              2. noobs
              3. black supremacists

PAC stayed for at least 6 more fights at 130 after his first fight with El Terrible...Raheem was at 135...a division that PAC didn't even go to til 2008...the Raheem win was in 2005

and how did Raheem strengthen his campaign by getting a PAC fight?

did he move down to 130? No

did he put on an impressive string of wins that made the public demand it? No

in securing a fight with PAC, Zahir 'Burger King' Raheem went out in his next fight and LOST to a faded ass Freitas

HAPPY THANKSGIVING my ignorant, black supremacist noobs

Bully,

according to my demographic breakdown, i think you fall under category 1 and 3

Comment

there are 3 categories of people that actually believe this;

1. really stupid people
                2. noobs
                3. black supremacists

PAC stayed for at least 6 more fights at 130 after his first fight with El Terrible...Raheem was at 135...a division that PAC didn't even go to til 2008...the Raheem win was in 2005

and how did Raheem strengthen his campaign by getting a PAC fight?

did he move down to 130? No

did he put on an impressive string of wins that made the public demand it? No

in securing a fight with PAC, Zahir 'Burger King' Raheem went out in his next fight and LOST to a faded ass Freitas

HAPPY THANKSGIVING my ignorant, black supremacist noobs

Haha spot on mate,TS looks very stupid now

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Raheem would have lost, but pacs promoter wanted none of it. I am a Pacquaio fan, but a lot of his groupies think he can do no wrong.
                  nobody is hyping pac with regards to raheem. it's the opposite actually...this topic has been discussed a lot of times already and idiots keep bringing it up. if you talk about the best option (career and business wise) for pac during that time, raheem is out of the picture. they're in different weight category. so where is the "pac ducked raheem" coming from?

Comment

How dare you question Lord Pacquiao?!? Thats the dumb f@ck small d!cked ignorant nationalistic pride response you will always get from these morons no matter what factual or logical point you bring. Its really not even worth it. Watch them prove their ignorance by down playing sergios ko victory over punfinisher in all of the maravilla threads. they even hate marquez? f@ck they arent worth the time if your a logical minded person. all they know is hate and national pride.

Comment

Bully,

according to my demographic breakdown, i think you fall under category 1 and 3
                      Whatever man. You might even be darker than me, I'm Andre Ward black. Pacquaio should have fought Raheem, but wasn't Murad Muhammed in charg then, who said he kept him away.

I also think Floyd beats Pacquaio, he is still duckin him tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X