Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saint vs. Cowboys... i got two words WHO DAT?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    Us Eagle fans are rooting for you Saints, but!!! I personally have a bad-feeling about this game and that the Cowboys trying to prove something since they always have a horrible December!
    they shoulda done that last week when they got that "L"

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
      they shoulda done that last week when they got that "L"
      Chargers are one of the best teams in the NFL though, I wasn't shocked at all they won. So are the Saints but I look past undefeated Records, I mean yes it takes skill to be undefeated this far but it also takes a bit of luck.

Comment

Chargers are one of the best teams in the NFL though, I wasn't shocked at all they won. So are the Saints but I look past undefeated Records, I mean yes it takes skill to be undefeated this far but it also takes a bit of luck.
        I agree with the record.

but i really feel that Carolina is a bigger threat than Dallas.

The panthers play us twice a year every year and they always beat us once if not twice out of those two games.

I stand by what i said half way through the season.

the saints wont drop a home game in the dome.

Comment

How come the Nfl website is streaming this stuff, i thought they wanted our money. My dad says they make the money off advertisements and that is why their streaming it on their website. If thats the case I'm good with that!
          it's brought to you by SPRINT.
          meaning they paid for it to be streamed on NFL LIVE for free.
          that's very kind of them .

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            it's brought to you by SPRINT.
            meaning they paid for it to be streamed on NFL LIVE for free.
            that's very kind of them .
            The Nfl network is showing up for free on our tv. My dad is happy... He is talking about how he is glad the football games are for free again.

Comment

The Nfl network is showing up for free on our tv. My dad is happy... He is talking about how he is glad the football games are for free again.
              WTF?! in what channel? (what provider you got?)

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                WTF?! in what channel? (what provider you got?)
                I msg u it, just it incase its a mistake. I don't want it to break my dads heart if its a mistake and if the nfl is watching this website and they fix it.

Comment

I msg u it, just it incase its a mistake. I don't want it to break my dads heart if its a mistake and if the nfl is watching this website and they fix it.
                  :wtflol:....

Comment

nfl network is in hd with verizon. some of yall have to pay for football games??

Comment

Originally posted by RingTech01 View Post
                      nfl network is in hd with verizon. some of yall have to pay for football games??
                      It is on comcast too, but it could be just because the Cowboys are the Eagles rivals where I live. My dad thinks that is the reason its free tonight..

Comment

Working...
                      X