No announcement yet.

Final Predictions: Championship Bout: Jeff Lacy vs. Joe Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Predictions: Championship Bout: Jeff Lacy vs. Joe Calzaghe

AT first I thought Lacy would go right through Calzaghe but I dont think Lacy has seen anyone like Calzaghe and Calzaghe has not seen anyone like Lacy. Should be a interesting battle and it will be interesting how Calzaghe decides to fight Lacy.

My final prediction is that Calzaghe uses his hand speed and clinches to frustrate Lacy. Lacy may drop Calzaghe but I think Calzaghe wins a close decision

ILL BET SOMEONE 20million on the exact outcome of the fight
    Lacy by KO
    46.09%
    Calzaghe by KO
    19.53%
    Lacy by decision
    3.91%
    Calzaghe by decision
    28.91%
    DRAW
    1.56%
    Last edited by Zab Super Judah; 02-27-2006, 11:06 PM.

Lacy by TKO in Round 6. Calzaghe fears Lacy.

Comment

Comment

lacy by 5th round ko

Comment

if joe is sharp and stays on the outside...joe by decision

if joe scraps it out in the inside where lacy's power is...lacy gets it.

in my eyes i think lacy is still a little green. he needs to pace himself and set up shots rather than just fling away (although he does have the power/chin/and stamina to do it).

joe may have enough savy and ring experience to pull some tricks on lacy and use it to his advantage...but if joe gets popped, even once..lacy is going to be on him like white on rice...LOL

Comment

Since I think Zabs threads are usually final....I'll type this.

Lacy will win....and I hope he does. However I'd like to state..and this will be my last post on the fight untill the actual fight time.

I think if Calzaghe wins, he deserves a top 10 Pound 4 Pound spot...and I will ultimately eat my words.

I have disrespected him, and critiqued him based on his methodology, geographical location, as well as fight history. These judgements will cease if he beats Lacy and I'd become a fan.

Honestly. No joke.

And don't act like I've never seen Joe fight...because I have.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
              Since I think Zabs threads are usually final....I'll type this.

Lacy will win....and I hope he does. However I'd like to state..and this will be my last post on the fight untill the actual fight time.

I think if Calzaghe wins, he deserves a top 10 Pound 4 Pound spot...and I will ultimately eat my words.

I have disrespected him, and critiqued him based on his methodology, geographical location, as well as fight history. These judgements will cease if he beats Lacy and I'd become a fan.

Honestly. No joke.

And don't act like I've never seen Joe fight...because I have.
              Lacy by KO or decision?

Comment

Lacy wins by 3rd round TKO...

Remember where you heard it first.

Comment

joe tko within 8 rounds, can see joe just using his speed from the outside and wearing lacy down.

Comment

Originally posted by Zab Super Judah
                    Lacy by KO or decision?
                    ****!

Since this is final.......Lacy by S.D.

All the trash I've been talking was just for show. Lacy probably won't knock Joe out.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X