Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Donaire will never rule on elite level for long.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    Ok... What did mathebula or navaez do that's so great ? You think Nonito beats Moreno ?
    I'm not trying to convince you they're great, you're telling me Moreno is. As for what they've done:

Narvaez a ton of title defenses, Ring #1 at 115, two division champ, only defeat to Donaire
    Mathebula robbed by then Ring p4p top 10 unified 122 champ Caballero in Caba's hometown.

Nonito beats Moreno no problem. The Narvaez fight happened after Moreno passed on Donaire offer

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Everything, considering it's a ginger supporter who made it. Donaire has done more in lesser fights, that's a fact. You have no right to bash a better fighter.
      man lost all kinds of respect for you just now (not that it should even matter its the internet) but your just hella dumb. So I root for canelo (never defended his resume or anything else just pure rooting for him cause his mexican so I show him love) I can no longer make threads pointing out concerns of fighters that might be better resume wise (as of now) then canelo. your ******ed, my thread is about donaire might not be able to compete at elite level much longer as he moves up cause he swoles up too easily but to you since canelo has a worse resume then nonito that makes this thread subject invalid LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        I'm not trying to convince you they're great, you're telling me Moreno is. As for what they've done:

Narvaez a ton of title defenses, Ring #1 at 115, two division champ, only defeat to Donaire
        Mathebula robbed by then Ring p4p top 10 unified 122 champ Caballero in Caba's hometown.

Nonito beats Moreno no problem. The Narvaez fight happened after Moreno passed on Donaire offer
        Seems like you are trying to convince me that they are great .... Case in point Moreno is a better win than navaez and mathebula that's not even up for debate... And based off of nnitos performances against those two fighters. Don't think you can say Nonito beats Moreno no problem

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          man lost all kinds of respect for you just now (not that it should even matter its the internet) but your just hella dumb. So I root for canelo (never defended his resume or anything else just pure rooting for him cause his mexican so I show him love) I can no longer make threads pointing out concerns of fighters that might be better resume wise (as of now) then canelo. your ******ed, my thread is about donaire might not be able to compete at elite level much longer as he moves up cause he swoles up too easily but to you since canelo has a worse resume then nonito that makes this thread subject invalid LMFAO.
          I don't care how much (respect) you lose for me. I don't hold you in high enough regards for that. But concerning the actual tread, I will say that your observation is interesting concerning the least. If he swells up easily against Mares or Rigo, there would be cause for genuine concern.

Comment

Seems like you are trying to convince me that they are great .... Case in point Moreno is a better win than navaez and mathebula that's not even up for debate... And based off of nnitos performances against those two fighters. Don't think you can say Nonito beats Moreno no problem
            I agree Moreno is a better win that each of those individually, but not better than all of them together, esp at 122 where Moreno is unranked

Comment

He gave you a good rebuttal with Mathebula, who beat CC and was robbed, and held a belt at 122, Moreno went up to 122.

Moreno would be boring for Nonito and Nonito would win and you guys will say judging from his fight with Moreno Nonito is not good, well how can you be good when guys are afraid to trade from you or cover up and run? heck someone had a gif of that Japanese champion even before the fight started already having his hand up high prepared to block the left hook of Donaire lol, these guys are scared.

Mares will be a tougher fight for Nonito than Moreno or Rigo, Nonito struggles with guys who are super aggressive and dirty, Mares is super aggressive and will rough up Nonito, Rigo fights at a range and so does Moreno, that is an advantage for Nonito.

Rigo would get knocked out bad, he is a sucker for a left hook and has been hurt bad by weak punches. Moreno vs Donaire will be very boring and end in a decision for Donaire.

Comment

Forget about donaires ability to reign at an elite level for a long time. The fact is and theres no denying it that he swells up around the eyes too easily. I believe he can still go up in weight and continue to dominate when he finally starts fighting guys who are just as big as him if not bigger. Will there come a time when he is matched up against someone who will not be gunshy and be able to tag him even if being outclassed but still tagging donaire in the face? Will his face hold up? Its not as bad as people make it out to be but it could be a concern as he goes up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by LHRH89 View Post
                  Forget about donaires ability to reign at an elite level for a long time. The fact is and theres no denying it that he swells up around the eyes too easily. I believe he can still go up in weight and continue to dominate when he finally starts fighting guys who are just as big as him if not bigger. Will there come a time when he is matched up against someone who will not be gunshy and be able to tag him even if being outclassed but still tagging donaire in the face? Will his face hold up? Its not as bad as people make it out to be but it could be a concern as he goes up in weight.
                  Well Marquez face swells up pretty easy and he gets hit a lot and he went up in weight.

I think the main problem is not the swelling, Nonito swells but he doesn't get cut. If he had a problem with cuts sure, but his main problem seems to be his hand.

Nonito isn't really a big guy like people claim he is either he doesn't even rehydrate much on fight night, I think he will cap off at 126 going past 130 is pushing it those guys at 130 a lot of them walk around as high as 150-160 pounds, the guy would have to hire Memo to help him get rock solid muscles like Marquez did, if nonito tries going up in weight he will look like JMM pre Memo bloated and soft.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    He gave you a good rebuttal with Mathebula, who beat CC and was robbed, and held a belt at 122, Moreno went up to 122.

Moreno would be boring for Nonito and Nonito would win and you guys will say judging from his fight with Moreno Nonito is not good, well how can you be good when guys are afraid to trade from you or cover up and run? heck someone had a gif of that Japanese champion even before the fight started already having his hand up high prepared to block the left hook of Donaire lol, these guys are scared.

Mares will be a tougher fight for Nonito than Moreno or Rigo, Nonito struggles with guys who are super aggressive and dirty, Mares is super aggressive and will rough up Nonito, Rigo fights at a range and so does Moreno, that is an advantage for Nonito.

Rigo would get knocked out bad, he is a sucker for a left hook and has been hurt bad by weak punches. Moreno vs Donaire will be very boring and end in a decision for Donaire.
                    Nonito has trouble with people who aren't considering retiring ... You can call it what you want navaez was coming up from 115 to face Nonito he boxed him in spots and made Nonito look foolish if Nonito doesn't know how to cut off the ring and impose his size on someone who is half his size that's his fault ... Moreno and rigo would give him fits ... The fact that Nonito supporters want him to mares knowing that fight is not going to happen and knowing that mares is there to be hit goes proves TS point he won't go much further ... Mares got rocked by Moreno on more than one occasion in their fight Nonito would probably do the same ... He ain't beating guys like Moreno and rigo and at 126 he might not even get by a guy like salido.

Comment

Nonito has trouble with people who aren't considering retiring ... You can call it what you want navaez was coming up from 115 to face Nonito he boxed him in spots and made Nonito look foolish if Nonito doesn't know how to cut off the ring and impose his size on someone who is half his size that's his fault ... Moreno and rigo would give him fits ... The fact that Nonito supporters want him to mares knowing that fight is not going to happen and knowing that mares is there to be hit goes proves TS point he won't go much further ... Mares got rocked by Moreno on more than one occasion in their fight Nonito would probably do the same ... He ain't beating guys like Moreno and rigo and at 126 he might not even get by a guy like salido.
                      So now you admit it, you said he ain't beating Moreno or Rigo? So if Donaire knocks those guys out or beats them in a decision but one of the guys is running will you give him props or still find excuses?

You just said Nonito will not get past a guy like Salido, yet you play off Mares like he is nothing and Nonito will beat him easy, yet you claimed Mares win over Moreno is better than Donaires wins recently, and than go on to say the guy that Mares beat would beat Nonito yet Mares will play into Nonito's hands.

you do know Salido has a similar pressure style to Mares but with more power right? I think Mares and Salido will give Nonito tougher fights than Moreno and Rigo.

You say Mares got rocked by Moreno as to almost knock Mares like Nonito will finish him, yet Rigo has been dropped and hurt much worse yet Nonito will not do the same or worse to Rigo? lmao come on dog, stop being biased.

Comment

Working...
                      X