No announcement yet.

Did Valuev retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Valuev retire?

Just askin cuz i don't remember hearing anyhting about it and i can't remember him fighting anyone since the horrible fight with holyfield that holy actually won but valuev got the gift decision on home turf. Anyone know if he's still fighting?

He retired after the 'fight' with David Haye. Vitali wanted to fight him but Don King put a stop to it and Valuev has retired.

He spends his days exploring now and went on an expedition to try find Bigfoot, lol no joke!

Comment

He went back to the mountains from where he came.

Nobody has been able to find him, but climbers have reported giant footprints in the snow, too large to be human.

Comment

I want to see Valuev in MMA

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          He went back to the mountains from where he came.

Nobody has been able to find him, but climbers have reported giant footprints in the snow, too large to be human.
          Haha! Last I heard he went off hunting bears in the mountainous regions of Russia, has been MIA ever since. The last official report had him rambling about finding Noah's Ark in the mountains of Siberia.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            He retired after the 'fight' with David Haye. Vitali wanted to fight him but Don King put a stop to it and Valuev has retired.

He spends his days exploring now and went on an expedition to try find Bigfoot, lol no joke!
            lol that is absolute hilarity. So far out there it has to be the truth,trying to find one of his long lost relatives no doubt hahaha. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Valuev was abandoned on a doorstep as an infant. He is just trying to find his biological father for closure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I want to see Valuev in MMA
                Isn't his son Stephan the skyscraper Struve lol he's just a younger,skinnier and hairless version of his father really? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
                  Isn't his son Stephan the skyscraper Struve lol he's just a younger,skinnier and hairless version of his father really? lmao
                  A hairless Valuev clone would probably be more repulsive than the original, hairy prototype.

Comment

I'd have liked to have seen Valuev hooked up with a slick top American trainer who could have taught him how to use his full power to punch and made him drop say 25 lbs so he could move a little better. He would have been able to more than negate the Klit's size advantage and test them like nobody else has been able to.

Comment

Working...
                    X